Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pervis View Post
    Nitto has a new 35 11.5 20 fits perfectly on factory rims
    35x12.50 will fit with zero issues on a stock 17+ Super Duty. With aftermarket rims you might run into issues with too much backspacing. I run 37x12.50s on the stock Lariat 20” rims and stock suspension and only have VERY minor rubbing on full lock right turn only.

Comment

New Fords

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
      35x12.50 will fit with zero issues on a stock 17+ Super Duty. With aftermarket rims you might run into issues with too much backspacing. I run 37x12.50s on the stock Lariat 20” rims and stock suspension and only have VERY minor rubbing on full lock right turn only.

I just had 20x9 with 35x11.5 put on my truck and this fit with no rubbing or trimming.

Comment

I have a 2012 F350 FX4 W/130k mile. All original, and well maintained. I’ve had some problems but nothing with the motor or tranny. DEF heater, exhaust sensors, and now body mounts are SHOT!! (Known problem). Anyways, I pull a 38’ 12k TT and it pulls great! I do use the Tow/Haul feature.. From Baytown to Uvalde I get 10mpg doingspeed limit + maybe 2/3mph more. I also pull a 16’ tandem axle lowboy made outof 2” angle iron, with a 2018 Ranger crew (No windshield on the Ranger). I get11mph pulling that from Baytown to Pearsall. (Don’t use the Tow/Haul feature). 1MPG better pulling about a 10th of the load….Really weird. Sametrips with just the truck gives me 14.5 mpg.

As far as the power, I have been nothing but pleased with this engine. I take off from a red light and people are not waiting on me!

Picture is before I bagged the rear end. Nice and level now.

Attached Files
        Lesto!!

Comment

2017 Lariat Dually. Pretty thirsty but she'll pull when I need her to. And for all of the safety Nazis I did have these strapped down prior to the pic...
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice looking rigs!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

I love my 18 F350 single wheel. 2.5" level in front and 1.75" taller in rear because I carry a lot of weight everyday, she's heavy. About 13mpg deleted with a heavy foot, that's city driving from jobsites to yard and home. About 17mpg on the highway.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
                  I love my 18 F350 single wheel. 2.5" level in front and 1.75" taller in rear because I carry a lot of weight everyday, she's heavy. About 13mpg deleted with a heavy foot, that's city driving from jobsites to yard and home. About 17mpg on the highway.

That’s a fine looking truck!

Comment

What wheels are those, size, and spacing. They don’t look like they stick out very far which I’m looking for. I’m running 295’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
                      What wheels are those, size, and spacing. They don’t look like they stick out very far which I’m looking for. I’m running 295’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      They are 20x9 with a 0 offset. 295/65R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Comment

They are 20x9 with a 0 offset. 295/65R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Thanks, but what brand and name wheel is it? Do they stick out any?

I’m running 18’s, like more sidewall.

Comment

They are SOTA REPR.
                          Originally posted by Rotney View Post
                          Thanks, but what brand and name wheel is it? Do they stick out any?

I’m running 18’s, like more sidewall.

Comment

^^^^ thank you

Comment

Nice. I’m torn between 20x10 for a deeper lip or the 20x9s

I’ll be running 295s regardless

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Any guys who tow with these newer fords?

Comment

Working...
                                X