X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speedy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

did the other thread get clogged up? i doubt thats proper innerweb lingo.

im starting to doubt bama gets the win. 15-0 is extremely tough even if you are currently 14-0.

Comment

We need a countdown clock to the first game of 2019!

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
          I

Saw where Williams, Dodson, and McCoy we’re entering the draft for the ags.

... and the tight end, Sternburger.

The two biggest setbacks will be McCoy and Dodson. McCoy was a beast and leader of the OLine. Dodson was the leader on D.

I think our RB, Corburn, will be unbelievable as the featured back next year. More size and is fast.

The new tight ends will be young but should be productive as freshmen.

Comment

Big Collin Johnson and Malcolm Roach return for Texas. I have a feeling Lil’ Jordan leaves and I support that. The dude is a man. Safety Brandon Jones is also a question mark for the NFL. Bottom line, the talent pool is deep again.

Comment

2019 Non-Conference Schedules
              • ZERO Power 5 opponents

- Arkansas*
              - Baylor
              - Illinois
              - Indiana
              - Minnesota
              - Ohio State
              - Washington State
              - Wisconsin
              - Tennessee* (BYU)
              - Utah (BYU)
              - Washington (BYU)

* Arkansas/Tennessee are only with 8-game league slate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                Roll Tide, beat Clemson.
                Originally posted by 17ncs View Post

Happy 12 years at the University Coach Saban!
                Roll Tide!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

There are some shocking names on the list. Ohio State? Really? What's up with that?

Pretty sad that Wisconsin, Minnesota and Arkansas are on there as well. Baylor will always Baylor.

Comment

Hook'em tiggers!

Comment

Time for Jimbo to reload but losing McCoy and Dodson will hurt. I think that the Ags will be better with another year of great coaching, maturity and conditioning of younger players. Having Bama, Georgia, Clemson and LSU on your schedule will let you how much progress you are making. If someone has a tougher schedule for next year, I am not sure who it is.
                      Adios,
                      Gary

Comment

I don’t understand Dotson leaving early he has some things to work on and probably want go any earlier then maybe the 4th Rd . McCoy is going to hurt the worst I think . But hopefully they recruited well the last year are two and can replace him . I know in Jimbo offense the center doesn’t have as much responsibility on blocking schemes and play calls as Sumlins team had.

Comment

Is Robert Horry son not going to be in the mix for the starting TE job next year are what all I hear about are the freshman taking sternberner place .

Comment

Can you smellllllll what the shrimp boat capt is cooking?
                            Lsu gonna roll into Austin, steal their bbq, take over downtown, and show those sips what a SEC West team can do to a cute little big 12 program. Pucker up hot lips. We comin’!

That will be nothing but a warmup for what the blue bells will get when they show up in Baton Rouge!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                              Is Robert Horry son not going to be in the mix for the starting TE job next year are what all I hear about are the freshman taking sternberner place .
                              He moved to Dline.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                Can you smellllllll what the shrimp boat capt is cooking?
                                Lsu gonna roll into Austin, steal their bbq, take over downtown, and show those sips what a SEC West team can do to a cute little big 12 program. Pucker up hot lips. We comin’!

That will be nothing but a warmup for what the blue bells will get when they show up in Baton Rouge!
                                Any word on whether Devin White is headed to the NFL?

Comment

Working...
                                X