No announcement yet.

Old Sabine River bottom hog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice animals, i live a little south of tyler and have a good friend that lives up by the sabine i think i need to stop in and see if he would let me stay the weekend to get out hunting

Comment

New Years Eve hog hunt

Ok, not sure if I am doing this right, here is the video clip on the hog I took on New Years Eve.

Vnjka1YkHYQ

Comment

SabineRiverHog New Year's Eve

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
        I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Still any hogs left in Old Sabine Where are they at??? Taking my nephew monday! Help a brotha out!

Comment

Where are they Running at Old Sabine ! Were looking for Hogs Me and my 9 Year old Nephew!

Comment

OldSabineHogs

With all this rain, I would stick to higher land elevations, at least that is what some of the rangers told me last year when it flooded, they told me to go to area around the pump station and look for the hogs in the hills where it would be dryer for them to bed down in. You cannot use your atv in this area..,good luck.
              Rick

Comment

Wheres that pump station, I no use no stinking ATV! Where is it on the TPWL Map??

Comment

OSR bottom hogs

If you look at map it is the last designated hunting road on left side before you get to the last campsite, which is on the river.

ps, I own two stinking atvs

good luck

Comment

I own none thats why there Stinking ATVS !!!

Comment

I want to own one! I am hateing ha ha! cause i ain'ting!!

Comment

No ATV= Sore Feet

Comment

great video rick!!!! by the way i took one this past weekend. sorry no pics or video. a nice boar about 175lbs. jumped him in the swithcane where i got the last one. got him with the 12 gauge on the run.

Comment

Nice pig. Put a 250#ish sow with my longbow at a friends lease outside SA TX. Took us a couple tries to get her in the back of his Jeep.

Comment

Switchcane pig

Way to go Oscar, I have all sort of excuses for not going to OSR bottom, van broke (no ac), car broke (freeze plug needs replacing) and truck broke (it is misfiring) but I still hope I get to go before the end of general hog season.

Comment

Working...
                              X