• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pm sent fordxpress

Comment

Nice hog. Gotta love OSB.

Comment

Nice hog. Just started the sport last month. Bought a new compound at 70#'s. I live in Fort Worth by Eagle Mountain Lake. Still researching good opportunities and places to hunt.

Comment

welcome aboard eglmtnbowhunter. the old sabine is a great place to get into it. ya need any advice just ask away.

Comment

Originally posted by hand grenade View Post
            welcome aboard eglmtnbowhunter. the old sabine is a great place to get into it. ya need any advice just ask away.
            The people here are great and won't hesitate to help, welcome to the sport and the forum.

Comment

Anybody been since the general season. I was going to make it this week but work got in the way... Work sucks.

Comment

i just spent a week there. got a nice sow. and seen one other hog that we jumped in the switch cane. other than that it is pretty slow this year. most hog activity is on east trail though.

Comment

taken at the old sabine on tuesday,
                  Attached Files

Comment

sweet hand grenade. Nice hog! I'm being told most activity is along the river. The baker tract also has alot of good sign along river. TPW drove the baker tract last week cause landowners were driving on the property so they are thinking of putting up a fence on the south side.

Comment

Great Job

Comment

yeah we had a few problems with their dogs running deer during the last few weeks of deer season. but you are right lots of hog sign in the back of the park, but very flooded still. could not go all the way back since my mule is 2 wheel drive. best bet is to set up along the swithcane on the right hand side of the east trail as you travel up it. we got in the switchcane on the last day of the hunt a found several beds and jumped a nice hog out of one patch. but like i said its real slow right now as far as hogs. have only seen hogs by themselves and no groups. but as this place goes its all about being at the right place at the right time. good luck guys and bring home the bacon!!!

Comment

Nice hog Hand Grenade

Nice hog Hand Grenade, I couldn't make it this week, everyone at home including myself got sick, BUMMER! so I am hoping I will be able to go out next week. A little water/mud won't keep my quad from getting back there, it likes the mud, the muddier the better. All the hogs I've seen have been between the east trail and the the "T", hogs are there, I've seen them all year long in the same spots.
                          Well, hopefully I will take another hog soon..,
                          later,later
                          Rick

Comment

thanks rick i was wondering what happened to you. we had a great time. maybe we can meet up on a sunday for a hunt. if that is convenient for you. i work on saturdays so sunday is when we usually go out for day hunts. we will be out there again for deer season the week before turkey day again. take care rick, pm me if you would like to meet up before general season comes to an end.

Comment

Nice looking hog. Thats a long ways to drag it.

Comment

me at work on the old sabine

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
                                I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Working...
                                X