458 optics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

458 optics

Suggestions for a scope on a 458 Socom. The only catch is it needs to come from Bass Pro or Cabela's. I have a ton of points that I want to use. I had a Nikon shotgun scope on order but it's been back ordered for over a month and they have no estimations on shipping date.

Can't go wrong with a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6 or 1-8. Dis you snatching up one of the AR Stoner uppers from midway too?

Comment

Leupold VX6 1-6 with Firedot reticle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
        Can't go wrong with a Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6 or 1-8. Dis you snatching up one of the AR Stoner uppers from midway too?
        Nope. Been a work in progress. Got every part on sale except the Tromix barrel. Just been getting it a piece at a time. Optics are the last thing left.

Comment

I have a Redfield Revolution 3-9X40 on my 450 Bushmaster AR. Like it a lot, but then I have several of these scopes.

Comment

Originally posted by KX500 View Post
            I have a Redfield Revolution 3-9X40 on my 450 Bushmaster AR. Like it a lot, but then I have several of these scopes.
            I have a Vortex Strikefire on my 450 Bush( have a few of the Redfiled Revs also on other guns) and thinking about the scope that Mike D above suggested. Just not the firedot or the VX6 line. The VX Freedom series in the same magnification with the pig plex is a $200 scope now with holiday sales and it is a Leupold. Low power and magnification will fit the big bore AR's well. The Strikefire moa is too large for my liking.
            Shop Leupold VX-Freedom 1.5-4x20mm Rifle Scope, 1in Tube, Second Focal Plane (SFP) | Up to 42% Off 4.6 Star Rating on 42 Reviews for Leupold VX-Freedom 1.5-4x20mm Rifle Scope, 1in Tube, Second Focal...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Leupold VX6 1-6 with Firedot reticle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Good looking scope but I don't have that many points.

Comment

Working...
              X