Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slew View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm looking into the logistics on this. Google questions say they are pet friendly. I'll have to call and confirm for my lab before i reserve a room or camp spot.

I've also got 2 grandboys that have B-days that month. And doubt they can go. Sometimes they have the party together on the last weekend in May. I'll have to get that date firmed up before I can commit to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
      What do y'all do with all them crappie ? Caught quite a few today on corn roe.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
      I eat the ones I catch for myself. Fillet and fry

Comment

I am in, thinking about bringing some smoked fish dip and key lime pies again. Maybe some apple pie ‘shine too.

Comment

I'm. Getting in on this. I have my rv at pelican ilse. Looking forward to meeting y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
            I'm. Getting in on this. I have my rv at pelican ilse. Looking forward to meeting y'all.
            trailer trash [emoji1787]. Tell Butch I said hi

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              I'm looking into the logistics on this. Google questions say they are pet friendly. I'll have to call and confirm for my lab before i reserve a room or camp spot.

I've also got 2 grandboys that have B-days that month. And doubt they can go. Sometimes they have the party together on the last weekend in May. I'll have to get that date firmed up before I can commit to this.

Dogs will be way cleaner than some of the folks I've seen roll out of those rooms! Just bring em!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                Are you using tungsten weights

Hell no! I can hardly afford lead at the rate I break them off! **** sure can't afford Tungsten!

And you don't answer your phone BTW.

Comment

Dogs will be way cleaner than some of the folks I've seen roll out of those rooms! Just bring em!
                  are you saying I need to bring my own sheets?

Comment

Lake Limestone has been improving the last couple of years. This year should be pretty decent. Anyone else fish Limestone?

Comment

Hell no! I can hardly afford lead at the rate I break them off! **** sure can't afford Tungsten!

And you don't answer your phone BTW.
                      Yeah I looked into it, I'm out. When did you try?

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        are you saying I need to bring my own sheets?
                        Nah! Just drink more beer! Eventually you won't care anymore.

Comment

TBH crappie trip 2020 post is up. Add to that one if your coming. Ready to send some little RC slabs to the moon!

Comment

TBH crappie fest for 2020 will be held at scenic Richland Chambers reservoir at Oak Cove Marina may 29th to 31st. They have 20 plus rooms left from $65/85 a night depending. Half are smoking rooms though so folks from Porter should feel welcome. They have a store there at the marina that sells bait. Breakfast and serves lunch. They have a patio area we can cook at and its located right next to the bridge so it won't be hard at all to get there to fish if you don't know anywhere else to go fish!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I am thinking I am in on this.

Comment

If this (generally) warmer weather pattern holds out, how long until the crappie and whites move into creeks?
                              I get some of Texas had snow recently, but its been a very mild winter and this coming week is in the 70's around the Huntsville area.

Comment

The White's are the first to show. Probably there now.

Comment

Working...
                                X