"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
    No, David, you didnt sound like an ***, but Endo did.

Welcome new guy.

DM me and I'll hook you up.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    The forum won't allow me to PM until I reply or post at least 15 times haha. Sorry if I upset anyone. I realize we have the internet and everythings there, but I prefer to meet and interact with people in this day and age. Also, looking to meet some new hunters not necessarily use their tips and ditch them.

Comment

Post up!!!

Comment

Somehow happened upon the same gentlemen out by 95 who was offering me advice on here haha. Thanks Speedgoat for the warm welcome and looking forward to GRXH 2020 now!

Comment

No problem man. Nice to see you out there with your boy and teaching him the ropes.

Comment

Ok I am ready to take the hits for a rookie question seemingly usless and beligerant for all the super duper experienced super heros hunting Granger. Will the authorities (Rangers/Wardens) have a heart attack if I build a ground level hide out (Blind) from loose fallen timber (which masses exist) and leave it. Most Corp Land is ok with that but the info, on blinds at Granger is sketchy for My Specific Question. So go ahead and hammer the rookie but please offer some input based on your superb wisdom oh Granger Gurus.

Comment

Originally posted by toomuchsun View Post
              Ok I am ready to take the hits for a rookie question seemingly usless and beligerant for all the super duper experienced super heros hunting Granger. Will the authorities (Rangers/Wardens) have a heart attack if I build a ground level hide out (Blind) from loose fallen timber (which masses exist) and leave it. Most Corp Land is ok with that but the info, on blinds at Granger is sketchy for My Specific Question. So go ahead and hammer the rookie but please offer some input based on your superb wisdom oh Granger Gurus.

No sir they wont give you a hard time over that whatsoever. My first granger pig was shot out of pretty much the exact same thing.
              Get after it!

Comment

Why not just use one of the multitude of them already out there? lol

Comment

I just follow TxNavyChief and stick the stragglers.

Comment

Man I am on top of this now. If I am snorting after falling asleep please due not shoot the ground blind brush pile. Thanks.

Comment

Hey guys the weather looks like its going to stay around 60 tomorrow. Think I am going to try and walk in from 95 in the morning if anyone wants to show me the ropes or just tag along with another rookie. Looks like the wind will be just right too. Send me a text if you want to meet up I will prob be there around 7 am. 737-888-1679
                      -Jeremiah

Comment

Weather does look good tomorrow. I'm stuck at work unfortunately. Good luck!

Comment

Man I am on top of this now. If I am snorting after falling asleep please due not shoot the ground blind brush pile. Thanks.
                          Better wear your orange...

Comment

I'm not sure I'd post my phone number publicly. These boys may just start prank calling you...

Comment

He might see some hogs he really doesn't want to...

Comment

Well no luck or skill, one of the two at least. Got 40 yards from a doe without knowing it until I spooked her, otherwise didn't see or hear any hogs at all. Walked in at 7:30 AM and walked out at 2:00 PM. So far I haven't seen or heard any hogs at all, but have seen 7 deer and a bobcat. Weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X