X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice sunset at Granger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll practice shooting sitting in my kayak and then try to sneak back into some of the flooded spots.

Comment

Chased around some tree rats Saturday morning (7/20). Great time. Looking forward to some buffalo squirrel legs.

Also, I want to thank all y'all for the info on this thread, it's been extremely helpful. Just got into archery and planning on looking for a pig soon.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Snakes out, too hot.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice job jem. You take them squirrels with a bow?

Comment

Hell no, not good enough for that yet lol. Maybe could when the leaves drop though. Got these with my shotgun, 3 of the 4 through leaves.

Comment

Very cool. Been thinking about doing the same thing for a while. Been going out a few times a week for hogs since january and im tired of getting skunked. Figured a little rodent shoot might boost my spirits.

Comment

Yeah I hear ya. It's definitely a good time.

Comment

Who else is ready for GRXH 2020 ?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                      Who else is ready for GRXH 2020 ?!?!?
                      Im hoping to go for the first time! Been thinking about launching a canoe from the primitive launch and paddling in with my setup. Anyone got experience doing it like that? Thinking it would be a bit easier than hiking to the PC. Also i got zero hunting buddies so i thought it may be a good way to meet likeminded folks

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
                        Im hoping to go for the first time! Been thinking about launching a canoe from the primitive launch and paddling in with my setup. Anyone got experience doing it like that? Thinking it would be a bit easier than hiking to the PC. Also i got zero hunting buddies so i thought it may be a good way to meet likeminded folks
                        You won't regret it!

The hike in isn't bad at all, I've done it several times. A few folks usually kayak but it's easy to get a ride in with all the boats going back and forth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                          You won't regret it!

The hike in isn't bad at all, I've done it several times. A few folks usually kayak but it's easy to get a ride in with all the boats going back and forth.
                          Sounds good. Ive also done that hike a handful of times. Kinda seems like a bear with coolers, beer, cooking stuff, etc. Kinda seems like most people dont pack real light.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
                            Sounds good. Ive also done that hike a handful of times. Kinda seems like a bear with coolers, beer, cooking stuff, etc. Kinda seems like most people dont pack real light.
                            The secret is to bring a wagon. Just ask Stinkbelly.

But yeah if you're bringing a lot of stuff it's best to hitch a ride.

Comment

I know xbows are a no go but what about shotguns for squirrels? Will i get tossed in the drink for even thinking about it?

Comment

GRXH is vertical bow only, xbow if you have a legit medical reason for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X