Shingles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shingles!

Got the vaccine at the prescribed time and years later I developed it. Skin is very sensitive and keeps me awake most of the night. I never developed the blisters though so maybe the shot mitigated it. Still suxx

Had it a few years ago on my right thigh area. Did end up with a few blisters. Dr said make sure you keep them cover and don’t let it on your junk. Other than the blisters the skin on my thigh went numb. Still does. Doctor said it’s normal and be thankful it just goes numb for a while and not a burning sensation. Shingle suck. Hope it doesn’t last long for you. They talked about a vaccination with me but there was not 100% it would come back. I said no thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
      Got the vaccine at the prescribed time and years later I developed it. Skin is very sensitive and keeps me awake most of the night. I never developed the blisters though so maybe the shot mitigated it. Still suxx
      I’m so sorry! It’s another one of those Vaccines that they push on people! I pray that you get relief quickly.

Comment

I will qualify for the shot in about a year. Mine show up on my chest and they feel like they squeeze the oxygen out of me. Miserable. I want the shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
          I’m so sorry! It’s another one of those Vaccines that they push on people! I pray that you get relief quickly.

So the shingles vaccine is bad now too? How about tetanus? hepatitis?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Jason, don’t stop there... maybe he would like to do away with polio, TB, mumps, etc.

SMDH.

Comment

Well it only took two posts before it went political.

Comment

Not sure when he got it, but the original shingles shot was only about 50% effective. My doctor at the time told me he did not recommend getting it. The newer shots they give now are said to be a lot more effective.

Comment

I got the “vaccine” about six years ago. It’s like all the nerve endings are hyper sensitive. And it is different when I breath. I haven’t slept in two days. You can’t get comfortable. Gonna be amother loooooong night for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                    I got the “vaccine” about six years ago. It’s like all the nerve endings are hyper sensitive. And it is different when I breath. I haven’t slept in two days. You can’t get comfortable. Gonna be amother loooooong night for me.
                    Did you get the one shot or 2 shot vaccine. The 2 shot is supposed to be about 90% effective. But, you can still get it again. I had shingles about 2 years ago. Wasn't too bad, but don't want it again. Painful.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry bro! I had it several years ago and you are right it SUX! Hope you find some relief soon!

Comment

I only got the one shot. Folks I have a light case of this and I haven’t slept in two days. I’m going to doc Monday as soon as I can and get on some anti viral asap.

Comment

Ask for some lidocaine cream. A friend of mine said that was the only thing that gave him any relief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have had them on my left arm for 1.5 years. There a Bitc*. I have had every thing from Moraine to pregabalon. Not much help. Left hand has it bad, nerve damage. I didn't get my shots in time, $$$$$, but I have both now. You can get it over and over again, even after the shots. I went to bed for months with a glove on my hand so I didn't feel my other fingers, it helped. I have learned to live with the pain and tingling.
                            I have to sell my compound, in classifieds, as I don't have the strength to pull it backnow.
                            Hang in there, it will get a little better.
                            If you are 50, GET YOUR SHOTS!

Comment

I did and still got this stuff six years later. It hits you from all sides. Thankful that it hasn’t gone full blown. What bothered me is one of the videos I watched said your immune system has to be compromised for this to imerge. How in the hail did my immune system get compromised and I never knew it.

Comment

Working...
                              X