No announcement yet.

Chester Classic 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard stories of rain and mud last year but it's a beautiful evening and I can't think of a nicer place to be. Course is set up well and I'm glad I made the drive.

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Another great setup at a great place to have a 3D shoot!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

First round done. Such a cool course setup! I’ve never had so many 5’s on a scorecard in a row before. Lol! Daniel and I had a great time. So good to see our archery friends and meet new ones. Can’t wait for day two.

Comment

It was a good one

Comment

A great shoot! I got 6 rounds in and am headed west towards La Casa!!!!

Thanks the Shana and Levy and Bill and everyone else that put this shoot together!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Got a round in today. What an awesome well thought out course. I about fell out laughing when I saw the Bisch kicking rock pile.�� Such a great shoot and for anyone who missed it you need to make it one of your definite go to shoots every year. �� Definitely worth the trip!
              Last edited by ShaBow; 05-15-2022, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                A great shoot! I got 6 rounds in and am headed west towards La Casa!!!!

Thanks the Shana and Levy and Bill and everyone else that put this shoot together!!!!

Bisch

Ditto Bisch's comments. Ya'll did a great job!

I would have stuck around to help with the targets after, but I am so tired you'd have been carrying me out. I'm way outta shape!!

Comment

A special thank you to those that looked over and took care of me during my heat exhaustion epsisode on Saturday. I was close to being in real trouble. Shana, Levy, and the rest, thank you so much!
                  Last edited by SJP51; 05-15-2022, 03:09 PM.

Comment

I enjoyed it. Thanx Shana for the accommodations. Book that one next year for me.

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Great shoot plenty hot and humid, course was really set up great. Thank you to everyone who helped make this shoot happen. I will be back next year.

Comment

Great course, always fun shooting will this bunch! Thanks to IBO Traditional and everyone else who contributed to making it happen again!

Comment

Want to say thank you to all of you who came to the Chester Classic. It is so nice to spend the weekend with like-minded traditional archers. It was a great turnout and it's always nice seeing so many smiling faces having fun. It makes all the effort worthwhile, and motivates everyone to do it again and again. The trad community is awesome. There were so many positive comments about the range, games, kids event, accommodations, facilities, and awards that we are again excited to say this shoot will be a yearly event the weekend after Mother's Day. Special thanks in no particular order to Bill & Nan Decker, George, Josh, McKenna, Aaron, Jed "Rattler", Gideon, Rebecca, Bonnie, all the Camp Takula team, and Janice Sattler for all the logistic help that made this event run smooth. Also, thanks to our vendors who took time to come share their merchandise: Roy Hall, Bill Ward, Brenda Stein, Peggy Casey, David Bailey, and Robert Garcia. Another thank you to our special guest and speaker Rick Welch who gave all of us special insight and knowledge on how to achieve our archery and hunting goals. Not to forget to thank the guys and gal who volunteered their time to help with targets: John Hurt, Rusty Horn, Delano Carniero, and Makoa Johnston. Thank you to Mike Brown for donating the Glen Parker longbow. Thanks to the IBO for the sponsorship to be able to provide this shoot. The IBO mission is to protect and promote our bowhunting rights which as Texans we hold dear. Again thank you all for a fun weekend. It was great.

Comment

It was a great shoot.

Lance, Peyton and I had a great time.

Cannot wait until next year.

Comment

I can wait. Still have Africa and deer season tween now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                                I can wait. Still have Africa and deer season tween now and then.
                                I have deer season, Hill Country Shootout, Chester then Africa part 2

Comment

Working...
                                X