Agreed. It's a TV show drama, not a documentary

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      I like it .

And I think some people are reading too far into it
      Yep

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Lol at tapatalk preview pic with the last comment...
        This has me crying

Comment

Good episode great music. W.M and Uncle Lucius.

Comment

So the music is on pointtt . Can’t imagine the garbage television some of y’all would rather watch ha ha

Bla bla bla the republican agenda . Lmao it’s a fictional western show.
            eS Em AyTcH

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
              So the music is on pointtt . Can’t imagine the garbage television some of y’all would rather watch ha ha

eS Em AyTcH

My guy[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post

eS Em AyTcH
                Bingo bango!!!!

Good Lord man! I was watching a cooking show and the cook spread the sauce to the left...gotta be due to his political view. Then this guy on a show ties his right shoe first? Again his politics

Gimmie A break. [emoji19]

Comment

Wait a minute...you watch cooking shows?

Comment

Is this not available to watch on Paramount any longer? I see now where it is making me sign in to a service provider to verify account, etc.

I have watched the last 3 full episodes on Paramount with no issues.

Comment

I was a fan of Dallas and The Sopranos, so I am In. I also enjoy Taylor Sheridan’s work.

Comment

The writing is getting crazy. Did y’all catch the part of him having colon cancer and having part of his intestines removed?? Then, Two weeks later he’s on a horse pitchin and all..... Please people.

Comment

I enjoy the scenery and don’t read into the details. Brain candy... It’s an hour long weekly entertainment show I like watching.

Comment

Sure are a lot of folks dying on that show. I did not get killing the guy they said they were taking to the train depot, but my attention span is not too good, sometimes I have to watch something 2 or 3 times to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                              Sure are a lot of folks dying on that show. I did not get killing the guy they said they were taking to the train depot, but my attention span is not too good, sometimes I have to watch something 2 or 3 times to get it.
                              So the Clintons are in the story line?

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                                They said he knew "too much". Not sure what "too much" entails but I imagine these things will start to come out as the show progresses. Or it could have been a reference to knowing that the son has executed the Indian guy and they burned the body before they could use it as evidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X