X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    A-Train with the deuce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sweet. We have a couple birds down as well! Good stuff.

Comment

Let 4 different kids from 11-15 shoot my sons rifle at 1000 yards today off bipod and rear bags. Here are the results.

And the rifle I built for him. 25-06 Ackley. Pushing 115 Berger’s @ 3299 FPS

Comment

I've been building fence so kiddos aint got to to do much fun. But they have been wearing out the horned toads.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fulmer34 View Post
          I've been building fence so kiddos aint got to to do much fun. But they have been wearing out the horned toads.

That is neat there. Been many a year since I seen one of them. You in Coke county?

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
            That is neat there. Been many a year since I seen one of them. You in Coke county?
            Yes sir Robert Lee, we have a bumper crop of the horned frogs most years. Place we are on has more than I've seen since i was a kid.

Comment

No killing involved.....but we cleaned the shop a little bit. I found some old headlights from my dodge and chuncked them on the ground. My son says...”Dad, can I smash it??!” Both boys got a headlight and had a ball.

The wife had a front row seat to the show.....I swear my dog is a Democrat.

Comment

These are awesome pics. Congrats to all of y'all who have been getting the kids out there and making the most out of these crazy times.

Comment

Took the girls grocery shopping again last night.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Me and a buddy went out to set a hog trap.

Granddaughter came along and was dying to shoot. She hit an old Roundup jug from 25 yards, and center punched an old feed bucket on the next shot.

I was very impressed. And now she wants her own 1911

So proud

Click image for larger version

Name:	Audrey (488 x 600).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	24613103

Comment

My girls have been enjoying fishing every afternoon. They’ve been having a blast catching perch off a rooster tail, and even more fun when my oldest hooked and landed a 7 pound channel cat.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by fulmer34 View Post

I have never seen one of these!!!!! My parents said they were always around when they were kids but the fire ants killed them...

Comment

Went fishing on sunday at RC. Finally found the crappie. Great day of isolation with the kids!

Comment

Yall having all the fun. In the mean time, we are working like nothing ever happened.

Comment

This thread just continues with greatness! Loving it!
                              Congrats to all!

Comment

Good stuff, everyone!

I'm watching the weekend weather trying to figure out what we might be able to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X