No announcement yet.

Peach Moonshine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long do these hold? I made the Apple Pie Moonshine 7 years ago from a thread on here and still have 3 jars full. Are these like wine ....better with age?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      How long do these hold? I made the Apple Pie Moonshine 7 years ago from a thread on here and still have 3 jars full. Are these like wine ....better with age?
      Mine haven't ever lasted long enough to test! But I wouldn't be afraid to drink it. That everclear kills HIV, corona, and ebola.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Yes.....The longer they sit, the more mellow they seem to become. When I made it for Bownanza with Skinny's recipe 3 years ago, I brought 12 quarts and made another 6 to sit. I have made more including watermelon, the dreamsicle above and of course more peach we have drank over the past few years trying to save those. I have finally broken into 2 of those saved 6 at my lease and dadgum was it good. I will say if you plan on letting it sit up, I'd leave out the cinnamon stick or lessen the count per jar, if you aren't a huge fan of cinnamon as it does become real "cinnamony". I'm assuming its just the long breakdown of the stick. The one I drank without the stick was superb! Hell they were both **** good. Your apple will probably be great since a pie is more what you are trying to accomplish.

The watermelon wasn't as good until a month or two after it was made. I should have saved one of those to age a year or so longer to see how good it could have gotten. I have a recipe for rootbeer, buttescotch and blueberry I need to give a whirl.

Comment

Found your video on YouTube & subscribed to your channel.

Thanks for posting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks for sharing. This looks easy to make!

Comment

I made some apple pie moonshine once in a similar fashion. I can't wait to try this Peach recipe!

Comment

Interesting I may have to give this a try

Comment

Working...
                X