No announcement yet.

Bobcat in quarantine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's been several good bobcat mounts on here recently, and this one is definitely no exception! Congrats!

Comment

WoW, that’s really nice!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
        There's been several good bobcat mounts on here recently, and this one is definitely no exception! Congrats!
        ^^^^^^^^

This

Rwc

Comment

That is one FINE p.... uh.... cat!!!

On a serious note that is a great looking mount!! I bet you are pumped.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Great work.

Comment

Nice cat, congrats!

Comment

Good lookin cat

Comment

Nicely done!

Comment

Very nice Brian.

Comment

Looks great, congrats.

Comment

Awesome looking feline!

Taxi's must be seeing all the TBH cat bashing threads, and "upping their game".

I'd have one mounted if I thought it'd turn out as well as yours!

Comment

Thanks guys. To say I was pleasantly surprised when he texted me is an understatement. Can’t wait to get him on the wall!!! The cheek Tufts on him were huge. Thought i hit a lynx at first glance.

Funny back story. The day before I shot him my wife and son were in the blind with me and she freaks out saying there was a mtn lion right next to her but was gone by the time I turned around. Needless to say, she didn’t sit with me on day 2

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                            Well I got a much anticipated photo from my good friend Barry “Wildthings” here on tBH. He surprised me with an amazing mount of a big bobcat I shot a while back from about 10 feet away and you’d never know it had a hole the size of a bowling ball in it. Can’t wait to see him in person (and the cat) when this shelter at home opens back up. Barry’s a master duck taxidermist of all things too! Love all the details and will post more pics after he makes it back home.
                            Thanks friend!
                            Thanks for the nice words Brian. That was a nice cat except for the hole you blew in him. I still say you were using a .300 Weatherby!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by WildThings View Post
                              Thanks for the nice words Brian. That was a nice cat except for the hole you blew in him. I still say you were using a .300 Weatherby!! LOL
                              Well that's one if not the best cat mount I have seen and I have seen a bunch of them. You got his posture perfect to be looking sideways. Great job. Steve

Comment

Very nice mount!

Comment

Working...
                                X