Chevy- never again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
    You're a little touchy about them Toyotas! I mentioned Ford and Dodge too...

I've had my fair share of issues with GM personally. I switched to Ford once upon a time after I'd had enough....won't make that mistake again!
    Is Dodge in this fight? I made 2 mistakes..The first Dodge I ever bought and then another one. I'll never own a Dodge..

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
      Curious.... Why does every Toyota dealer have a service department?
      Probably for the Prius

Comment

My daughter's Toyota 4Runner is a piece of CRAP!! Had to have every door lock actuator replaced before 56k miles and then an other one of those at 81k. Radio had to be replaced at 67k. Plus after having to tighten the rear "spoiler" on top of the lift gate several times it finally got a dose of loctite. Go ahead and preach to me about that Yota quality that they are supposedly known for. Plus, their service department here sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyG View Post
          In the last 6 months, we have spent almost $3k fixing a bad a/c in my wife’s 2015 suburban.
          If it weren’t paid off, I’d be trading it in ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          2015 Yukon here.... have a ac leak in your condenser?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Roll your eyes all day long. Fact is you just don't see near as many threads like this for Toyotas. I don't understand why non Toyota guys fight the facts so hard. Just admit they have far less issues..You'll feel better. If you want to hate on Toyota just stick to the high sticker price for Tacoma and bad gas mileage for Tacomas and Tundras.
            Lol I’ve had plenty of problems with Toyota’s. Let’s see I’ve owned a tundra, sequoia and a Tacoma.

Comment

I hear Toyota’s are bulletproof and last forever with no problems or breakdowns at all! You might want to try Toyota next time.

Comment

My 98 Tahoe was a **** pile. Haven’t owned a a Chevy since.

Comment

dang it! gotta have A/C in TX!

Comment

If you buy enough of them they will all disappoint you at some point. Since it is paid off I would just try to keep it running.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      Roll your eyes all day long. Fact is you just don't see near as many threads like this for Toyotas. I don't understand why non Toyota guys fight the facts so hard. Just admit they have far less issues..You'll feel better. If you want to hate on Toyota just stick to the high sticker price for Tacoma and bad gas mileage for Tacomas and Tundras.
                      And ride like a freaking brick

Comment

IDK who's is best...……………
                        But, I do know...……….
                        If it's mechanical, it will break...………
                        Sorry about the problems...………..

Comment

2014 and 2017 chevy silverado . Both have had the AC coil/condenser replaced

Comment

I have 3 Huge dealerships within 4-5 miles of my house.. The one to the south is Chevy. The ones to the north are Toyota and Ford..

All of the mechanics at all 3 drive Tundras!!

Ive always been a Chevy guy but I think I know what my next NEW Truck will be..

Comment

99 Silverado here, had to swap the ac condenser once and that’s it. No other problems than that. I’ll stay with this Chevy for a long time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I faithfully drank the GM koolaid until i bought a 95 6.5 diesel. Four injector pumps in 127,000 miles and i was done. I am no longer an unwilling participant in the GM R&D program.

Comment

Working...
                                X