Prayers please. KCA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Paul, is Gail a believer? Either way, I most certainly will pray for her health, but I also firmly believe that the more specific we can pray, the more specifically God can and will answer those prayers.
    thanks,
    Gail is a believer and has asked for and welcomes continued prayers. I think this is a GBM and they may be using chemo and radiation to try to shrink it. I am trying to find out more specifics. I do know she is in a tough spot. She will have Drs. with a great plan of attack but they will need their hands and chemo guided to the right spots. She and her husband, and two(?) grown children with families appreciate the prayers.
    Thanks again to all!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

God bless

Comment

You got em......God Bless Gail...

Comment

Lord God our healer and provider, You are our God, Almighty God and creator of the universe and all that is in it. We know that You have dominion over all life. Lord this life of this daughter of yours, Gail is in need of healing. We know Satan uses this terrible disease to afflict our brothers and sisters, but we also know that within Your will, you are able to remove this tumor from her body. Right now Lord God in the name of Your Only Son Jesus Christ we ask take this illness from her and restore her to her family and to her work here on earth for you. Just as You gave Hezekiah years for his asking, give this sweet lady and disciple of Yours years to continue her work for You. Guide her care-givers to a right diagnosis and treatment to do Your healing. Comfort her family and friends as they all stand with her through this trial. Show the world what You are able to do and restore her is such a way as it is totally obvious that it is Your work Lord. Give her strength to fight the fight as You work on her and strengthen her faith through this. We ask these things in the name of Jesus our Lord and Savior, Amen.

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers Up!

Comment

Continued prayers for Gail and her family.

Comment

Prayed up for Gail

Comment

No updates yet but thanks again for the prayers she really needs them. Thank you all.

Comment

Praying for her

Comment

Praying!

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X