No announcement yet.

Lake Conroe Smackdown!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the haul, I can smell the oil getting hot!!

Comment

Heck of a haul! Looks like a great time!

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
        hogslayer78, what was the water temperature? I'm curious how it compares to the reading SJRA gives on their website.
        64 is what I noticed when I turned on my depth finder at stowaway on the north end of lake. With these 90 degree temps forecasted, it should be upper 60's by Friday.

Comment

If I was coming from Waco where would the best ramp to use? Guessing from your comment I should concentrate on north side of lake. Never been there was thinking pick my son up at collage station and fish some.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
            64 is what I noticed when I turned on my depth finder at stowaway on the north end of lake. With these 90 degree temps forecasted, it should be upper 60's by Friday.
            That's pretty close to what SJRA is showing. And yep, with as good as y'all did and the way the forecast is looking, it should be "on" for the next month.

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
              If I was coming from Waco where would the best ramp to use? Guessing from your comment I should concentrate on north side of lake. Never been there was thinking pick my son up at collage station and fish some.
              I launch at stowaway but I fish mid lake so we run several miles south. The closet ramp would be the 830 ramp. Its a public free ramp and no charge to launch. You can catch them on any bulkheads but your bulkheads on main lake points are gonna be your money.

Comment

Smack down is right. Dang nice haul.

Comment

That looks like a blast!

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Man that looks like fun. I start looking for a small boat every time I see these threads. Really poor timing this year.

Comment

Straight up meat haul

Comment

Great job [emoji106]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Yessuh!!! My cousins back home are fishing everyday and bringing packs of fish to the old folks in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                              I launch at stowaway but I fish mid lake so we run several miles south. The closet ramp would be the 830 ramp. Its a public free ramp and no charge to launch. You can catch them on any bulkheads but your bulkheads on main lake points are gonna be your money.
                              Thanks, might have to give it a try.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X