A Prayer For Healing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Prayer For Healing

Brothers and Sisters of the Green Screen who believe in the prayer of healing through God Almighty, please join me in prayer...

A Prayer for healing

Lord God in Heaven, our nation and the world as we know it is in peril. Evil is seen throughout the land. We know there is no evil in You, and we know that You have overcome death. You are Almighty God, Creator of the universe and everything in it. You are worthy Oh Lord of all honor, all glory and eternal worship. We indeed lift our eyes to You Father in a prayer of thanksgiving for being our God, for sending Your Son to provide The Way of Salvation that we may know You and have fellowship with You and to worship You.

Through Your Holy Word, we know that You have promised us that anything we ask in the name of Your Son Jesus (and within Your will), You will give to us. Lord we know that it is Your desire that none should perish but have everlasting life through Your Son. Because there is Evil in this world, Satan is working hard using all his ways to deceive and lead many astray into death separated from You Lord. This evil virus COVID-19 as man calls it, is just such a tool. We ask You in Jesus Name, to heal our people, our nation and the world of this dreadful evil. Lord we ask You for such miraculous healing that it is so obvious to all the world that the healing is Your work and that it creates an awakening and return to Your Way Lord. Please Lord guide all these medical experts to a right treatment and solution for this virus that stops it dead in its tracks. We ask for wisdom for our leaders that they may seek Your guidance and that you give it openly to them. Lord please cover our nation with Your blessing. Do not take Your hand from us. Restore this once great nation to it’s former state… a nation under You Lord God, no longer divided, but united in You that we may use the resources of this nation to do good works for the world that heals its woes and ends this death spiral we find ourselves in. Just as Your people Israel have done, time and time again after falling away from You, Lord I pray that our nation will turn back to You and the Love You have for us that we may receive the blessings You have for us. In return for the blessings, may we acknowledge You from the mountain-tops and across this restored land. May we praise You in the streets and city courts, in our schools, and in our places of work and our homes. Lord Bless us again is our plea. Heal our land and restore it.

We ask these things knowing that You are able Lord through Your Son Jesus Christ, our Advocate with You.
    Amen

If MY people who are called by MY name shall humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways. Then will I hear from heaven and forgive their sins and heal their land.

Lord I am in agreement with Charlie. Lord I humble myself before i have to be humbled by you. Lord I have turned from my wicked ways. I ask that you forgive my sins and heal our sick land according to your word.

Lord we recognise the lack of humility and rampant wickedness among the people that are called Christians. Forgive us lord and draw our nation back to you. We seek your fave lord. Don't look away from us we plea

In the name of Jesus I pray
    Last edited by GarGuy; 03-18-2020, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Amen

Comment

Amen!

thank you Slick and Gar...Keep'em coming if you don't mind.

Comment

Amen

Comment

Amen

Comment

Amen.

Comment

Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  Brothers and Sisters of the Green Screen who believe in the prayer of healing through God Almighty, please join me in prayer...

A Prayer for healing

Lord God in Heaven, our nation and the world as we know it is in peril. Evil is seen throughout the land. We know there is no evil in You, and we know that You have overcome death. You are Almighty God, Creator of the universe and everything in it. You are worthy Oh Lord of all honor, all glory and eternal worship. We indeed lift our eyes to You Father in a prayer of thanksgiving for being our God, for sending Your Son to provide The Way of Salvation that we may know You and have fellowship with You and to worship You.

Through Your Holy Word, we know that You have promised us that anything we ask in the name of Your Son Jesus (and within Your will), You will give to us. Lord we know that it is Your desire that none should perish but have everlasting life through Your Son. Because there is Evil in this world, Satan is working hard using all his ways to deceive and lead many astray into death separated from You Lord. This evil virus COVID-19 as man calls it, is just such a tool. We ask You in Jesus Name, to heal our people, our nation and the world of this dreadful evil. Lord we ask You for such miraculous healing that it is so obvious to all the world that the healing is Your work and that it creates an awakening and return to Your Way Lord. Please Lord guide all these medical experts to a right treatment and solution for this virus that stops it dead in its tracks. We ask for wisdom for our leaders that they may seek Your guidance and that you give it openly to them. Lord please cover our nation with Your blessing. Do not take Your hand from us. Restore this once great nation to it’s former state… a nation under You Lord God, no longer divided, but united in You that we may use the resources of this nation to do good works for the world that heals its woes and ends this death spiral we find ourselves in. Just as Your people Israel have done, time and time again after falling away from You, Lord I pray that our nation will turn back to You and the Love You have for us that we may receive the blessings You have for us. In return for the blessings, may we acknowledge You from the mountain-tops and across this restored land. May we praise You in the streets and city courts, in our schools, and in our places of work and our homes. Lord Bless us again is our plea. Heal our land and restore it.

We ask these things knowing that You are able Lord through Your Son Jesus Christ, our Advocate with You.
                  Amen
                  In your Holy name, let it be so!

Comment

Amen.

Comment

Amen!

Comment

Amen

Comment

Amen

Comment

Amen !!!

Charlie,

Thank You for Your powerful prayers. Your prayers give us faith and strength !!!

Comment

Amen

Comment

Working...
                              X