Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
    Huh... How's Tiger doing today
    He's back!!!!

Comment

Leading.

Golf Channel apoplectic.

Go Tiger!

Comment

Watching Phil win last week was AWESOME! Man, I would love an old fashion veteran show down at the Masters with Phil, Tiger, Sergio on top of their game. Would love to see Jordan get his groove back as well - he has been a bit outta sorts (which is the big difference between him and Tiger, look at missed cuts, rounds over par, consistency, etc.).

Comment

You know if he wins this it’s all you will here in sports for months ! But a lot of people haven’t tee off yet today so will see how he stands at the end of the day . I still believe there will never be another dominant player like him in golf !

Comment

I think he made some bad choices and I don’t care anymore. I like watching him hit golf shots. I watched a little replay last night. That scramble recovery shot out of the trees with his hands hitting the trees and losing the club was pretty ballsy. That 5 iron fade to with a foot or so on the par 3 was fantastic. Yes, he was trash in his personal life but at one time he could intimidate everyone with his play. Used to be fun to watch even when you hated him.

Comment

I hope he wins it.

Comment

golf needs him to win. i stopped watching when he went downhill.

Comment

Good to see him doing well again, I'd like to see him healthy and playing good again.
                  And For the record, I don't mind them taking up 75% of the broadcast now that he's got grass under his feet. It was when he wasn't playing and they still talked about him 75% of the time that made me start this thread.

Go Jimmy Walker!!

Comment

I like watching him play really bad - and win ... It's just good golf watching.

Comment

I was one of those that were saying he would never make it back. I admit it, I was wrong. He is playing well and looks good. Looks to me like he is not swinging as aggressive/turning at the ball like he did before. That is helping his back for sure. I still think of him as any other golfer. Hate having to see every swing he make even if he is not on the leaderboard. If he is then great, if not, show me the guys who are.

Comment

I've always said that with Tiger it doesn't matter if you love him or hate him, you're going to watch and pay attention. He's good for the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just wonder how long he can keep that back together...he's always 1 swing away from the end of his career.

Comment

3 back surgeries is no joke, it's gotta be in the back of his mind.

Comment

Not a follower anymore.

Comment

If, and its a big if, he can stay healthy he will win this year. Might not be this weekend but he will win again. Only time will tell but the game is definitely better with him out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X