• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiger leading now

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
      If Tiger shoots low 60s today the anti tiger folks will still say "well it is just an 18 person field" like the other hundred players in a normal tournament would have been playing goalie.
      Yes. I believe everyone in the field is currently ranked within the top 30 golfers in the world. Except for Tiger. Oh the irony.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
        If Tiger shoots low 60s today the anti tiger folks will still say "well it is just an 18 person field" like the other hundred players in a normal tournament would have been playing goalie.
        accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
          Yes. I believe everyone in the field is currently ranked within the top 30 golfers in the world. Except for Tiger. Oh the irony.
          It's Tiger's tournament - He gave himself the exemption.

Comment

Oh I get that. I was speaking to the irony of him hanging with world top 30 golfers while many say he's done. He's probably well outside the top 500 world rankings. Yet, he is playing some very competitive golf after being out a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
              Oh I get that. I was speaking to the irony of him hanging with world top 30 golfers while many say he's done. He's probably well outside the top 500 world rankings. Yet, he is playing some very competitive golf after being out a long time.
              He's ranked 1199

Comment

So after 400 post have we reached an answer on if anybody cares?

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good day gone bad, to many mistakes, just leaving to much out on the course. He should have a 3 shot lead. Go Jordon!!

Comment

Kick life’s Arse Tiger. I’ve ****ed up before. Hope none of y’all have.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                        Great post. Hope he comes back with a vengeance

Comment

There is no doubt, we all have, and hopefully learned from it. When people don't, it's usually their pride or ego that keeps them from it. I was so disappointed to see Tiger loosing his temper and dropping F bombs and using the Lords name in vein on camera still...A come back with humility would be easier to accept.
                          Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                            The equipment is irrelevant. All the pros are using the best available equipment at the time. Whether its a persimmon wood driver or the newest Taylormade. Wins are what matter and Tiger has a ton of them. I am not saying Tiger will ever be close to what he was 10 or 15 years ago. But to rule him out completely seems crazy. Hell Jack won his last major at 46? I think Tiger could find lightning in a bottle..

Also I don't think DD won 11 tournaments in 1 year. But the year he made it to #1 in the world was great.

I’m going by memory here but DD won 11 tournaments in a 12 to 15 month period, the end of 97 to the beginning of 99.
                            I know he won at least 20 or 21 tournaments world wide.
                            Equipment is very relevant when comparing then and now which is what you did.
                            Tiger was leaps and bounds better than his field but that’s where the comparison should end.
                            I’m headed south to hunt for a week, so you’ll have to enjoy this thread without me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was glad to see him actually get through around and post a good number.

Comment

Lmao at the haters , they’ll talk **** but will without a doubt watch tiger play, check and see what he scored and will keep up with him going forward
                                With that swing he can win again and win a lot, hasn’t looked that fluid/loose/confident since 2013

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X