Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job Cowgirls!

Comment

Texas took a beating today......they better tighten it up.

Comment

OU beats Washington 4-2.

Comment

Dang FSU got some fight in them! Sent the lady swamp dwellers home to their locker room for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
            Dang FSU got some fight in them! Sent the lady swamp dwellers home to their locker room for the season.

That was a good game. Was watching that and the Texas baseball game at the same time.

Comment

Lol at softball being better tgan baseball. That's just silly. I wath some games though.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Baseball is as boring as golf. At least w softball, the players are easier to watch when its slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                  Baseball is as boring as golf. At least w softball, the players are easier to watch when its slow.

Do you have attention span issues?

There are some manly looking girls playing these days....

Last edited by Smart; 05-30-2021, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Congrats to McNeese for the win over Sam Houston. Pretty good game!

Oops, wrong thread
                    Last edited by lovemylegacy; 05-30-2021, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Do you have attention span issues?

There are some manly looking girls playing these days....

Bama got some big ol girls.

Comment

Then there is Texas' Lauren Burke.

Comment

Softball is a much better game. Way faster, I played baseball throughout my youth and loved watching it. I can't watch it anymore.
                          Too slow, waiting for batters to re adjust their batting gloves 3 times between every pitch, pitchers resetting after going through all their motions, etc.
                          My daughter is a pitcher and plays top level travel ball for Texas Glory's top 18 u team.
                          She will be playing for a state title in HS this week (GO RAINS!) and will be playing D1 ball in college next year at Northwestern State.
                          I record and watch all the college games. Watch the World series this year and you will be hooked!
                          Keep an eye out for Jayda Colman for OU she is a Freshman and last years national Gatorade player of the year. She played on my daughters travel ball team last year. OU is going to be hard to beat.
                          Maribeth Gorsuch for LSU was her pitching coach for travel ball last summer. I hated to see them go down. Its even more fun to watch now that a lot of my daughters teammates and opponents are playing college ball. Can't wait till she gets to face the best in college next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
                            Softball is a much better game. Way faster, I played baseball throughout my youth and loved watching it. I can't watch it anymore.
                            Too slow, waiting for batters to re adjust their batting gloves 3 times between every pitch, pitchers resetting after going through all their motions, etc.
                            My daughter is a pitcher and plays top level travel ball for Texas Glory's top 18 u team.
                            She will be playing for a state title in HS this week (GO RAINS!) and will be playing D1 ball in college next year at Northwestern State.
                            I record and watch all the college games. Watch the World series this year and you will be hooked!
                            Keep an eye out for Jayda Colman for OU she is a Freshman and last years national Gatorade player of the year. She played on my daughters travel ball team last year. OU is going to be hard to beat.
                            Maribeth Gorsuch for LSU was her pitching coach for travel ball last summer. I hated to see them go down. Its even more fun to watch now that a lot of my daughters teammates and opponents are playing college ball. Can't wait till she gets to face the best in college next year.
                            Exactly. They don’t call baseball, stand around for nuthin’’. Boomer!

Comment

Texas lost 2-0. It was full on action though. Way better than a 2-0 MLB world series game. 2200 people attended and another 3000 watched on TV. It was amazing. The athletic ability these girls have is far superior to that Tatis Jr. guy. I'm ****in hooked bro.

Comment

2021 College Softball

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Texas lost 2-0. It was full on action though. Way better than a 2-0 MLB world series game. 2200 people attended and another 3000 watched on TV. It was amazing. The athletic ability these girls have is far superior to that Tatis Jr. guy. I'm ****in hooked bro.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Softball is fine, I enjoy high level softball. It’s not close to as good as baseball.

There are 1000 people in a parking garage in OKC watching the Big 12 tourney.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Dale Moser; 05-30-2021, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X