Comment

Sorry to read this. It hurts!

Comment

Sorry to hear that.

-Jack

Comment

Sorry for your loss!!

Comment

So sorry brother, loss of a best friend, faithful companion is tough. Prayers for your family and blessings for the time spent with Lola!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys. She didn’t have a bad bone in her body. The only harm she would ever do is lick someone to death. Couldn’t get her to quit. She wouldn’t jump on you. Wouldn’t get into the trash or tear anything up (at least after the puppy years). Just an all around great dog. My other dogs have been down in the dumps the last couple of days. One has takin’ to tearing up toilet paper of all things. I guess she thinks we did something with Lola and she’s not happy about it. I appreciate the thoughts and prayers. It’s crazy how attached you get to the good ones. My dad has always had bird dogs and I’ve seen my fair share of dogs come and go but she was something else.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family.... Losing a companion like that is so hard.... They are so loyal to us and ask for or require very little in return. They are there for you thru every part of their life and always give you the attention you need. Time will make it easier.

Comment

I sure am sorry about your Lab. Tears at my heartstrings when I read this type of thread as I have my two Labs who I like more than most people.

Comment

Sorry to hear it

Comment

Working...
                    X