Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on your retirement!

Comment

Very happy for you sir. I've got 2.5 years left to get to my 30. If I can hold out that long. Enjoy a well deserved break, and I hope nothing but the best for you in Chapter 2.

Comment

The way I figure it. All those years where you wanted to just whip some jackwad making a scene in publuc. Well now we dont have handcuffs on from the department and can afford bail money now

Comment

Congrats! Enjoy your time you have earned it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you for your service!

Comment

That's great. Congratulations.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you for your service! Enjoy your retirement.

Comment

congratulations from one old retired leo to another,,, I only did 30 years, all of it on the street,,, thank you for a job well done!

Comment

Thank you. Congratulations. You earned your retirement....enjoy it!!!

Comment

Congrats! I was an Explorer, many moons ago! Thanks for doing that part of your gig!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

That is wonderful! Thank you for your service and enjoy your retirement!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations and thank you for your service. Get ready to be as busy as you have ever been. I retired 6 years ago and I wonder every day how I had time to work !!!

Comment

Thanks for your service and good luck in your retirement ! Don’t retire from TBH though, sometimes you’re the only sane voice on a thread.....

Comment

Thanks for your service...enjoy the down time! You was always real good with putting up proper info on laws and such. Kudos sir!!

Comment

Congratulations and enjoy.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X