TBH Crappie palooza moved to Jackson Hill on Sam Rayburn! 2021 May 21-23rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
    Slew you better go scout it out and report back! Wear your hazmat suit!

I need this trip bad buddy![emoji120]
    I was thinking the same thing!

Comment

Sound like it may be cyano bacteria.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Water district said they tested it today but won't know anything for at least a week! I told her we planned to fish, eat the fish, and swim in the lake and she asked if I wanted to cancel! Haven't yet but that sounds like a smart option. I don't want to stay at a lake and drive an hour somewhere else to fish if its not right by then.

Comment

Is there a plan B?

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            Water district said they tested it today but won't know anything for at least a week! I told her we planned to fish, eat the fish, and swim in the lake and she asked if I wanted to cancel! Haven't yet but that sounds like a smart option. I don't want to stay at a lake and drive an hour somewhere else to fish if its not right by then.
            I agree, even though I don't know that I'll be able to make it. It sounds like a change in venue would be a wise decision.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bentman View Post
              Is there a plan B?
              Always!! Headed back to Jackson Hill Marina on Rayburn. She said they had some cabins left. 936-872-9266. This late in the game I doubt everybody is gonna be able to stay at the same place but there's several more places pretty close so we should be good. I cancelled my room just now for Murvaul. Hate that cause it's a cool little lake, but maybe next year Unkle Pat will decide to head back there since he's taking over!

Tried to do Fin and Feather on Toledo Bend but she said they had a tournament and every room they had was booked.

Comment

Always!! Headed back to Jackson Hill Marina on Rayburn. She said they had some cabins left. 936-872-9266. This late in the game I doubt everybody is gonna be able to stay at the same place but there's several more places pretty close so we should be good. I cancelled my room just now for Murvaul. Hate that cause it's a cool little lake, but maybe next year Unkle Pat will decide to head back there since he's taking over!

Tried to do Fin and Feather on Toledo Bend but she said they had a tournament and every room they had was booked.
                We are staying at Jackson hill mother's day weekend. Trying to call now for a cabin for the crappie fest. If we cant get one I will pull the camper and stay in it

Comment

Originally posted by bentman View Post
                  Is there a plan B?
                  I vote for Limestone! But I realize this is a benevolent dictatorship! [emoji23]

Comment

I am booked even bringing old Chunky with me

Comment

We got a fishermans cabin booked. Im debating on taking our camper or not. If I decide to take the camper the cabin will be available. I will know in a few days for sure.

Comment

Been a while since I've seen a pregnant logger! Don't disappoint me Broaddus!

Comment

That part of East Texas never disappoints

Comment

Got mine cancelled. I live too close to Rayburn to rent a cabin, but will still be joining the group for fishing....and drinking!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump this up for the guys who don't know we switched lakes

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                                I am booked even bringing old Chunky with me
                                Awesome, be nice to see him again

Well we know where to stop for a good chance to see one

Of course she could be locked up for not paying child support by now

We know she had at least one and another in the oven

Comment

Working...
                                X