No announcement yet.

Cowboys !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A ticket in the nosebleed section, parking, a hot dog and one beer-$150-$175. Why? Cause they ALL whine about their 25 million dollar contracts, then Jerry and others like him freakin’ pay it-thats why.

Comment

Is he better than Lebron Jordan?

Comment

Cowboys !!!!!

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
        Gotta agree with you there. I guess I just dont see the point? Virtue signaling?

I didn’t stop watching for any specific reason other than stopping trying to keep up with what time zone I was in for the night and trying to figure out what channel might carry my teams. So, no virtue here to signal other than indifference.

I just felt like dropping the floppy disk meme for all the people who would get butt hurt over reminding them that the “boys” haven’t won a bowl since the year JavaScript was invented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like sports.All sports.I watch football..Do I want these guys babysitting kids? No..And the Miller Lite advertisements still aren't gonna make me drink that ****.

Comment

I quit watching NFL and that's a fact. I'm still back in the good ole days when it was respectable, Tom Landry, Roger Staubach, Golden Richards, Drew Pearson. ah the days of respecting yourself are gone. Nope I'm pretty serious when I say I'm done.

Comment

Originally posted by txchuck View Post
              How long before they change their name to the Cowpersons? That word "boys" is so offensive in every way? A business that calls black employees boys? How Woke is that?
              Best post.

Comment

Originally posted by dale moser View Post
                i’m not sure what we would do without all of you blowhards dropping by to tell us how much you don’t care… over, and over. It’s exhausting…

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                Originally posted by txhunt7 View Post
                i quit watching nfl and that's a fact. I'm still back in the good ole days when it was respectable, tom landry, roger staubach, golden richards, drew pearson. Ah the days of respecting yourself are gone. Nope i'm pretty serious when i say i'm done.

Comment

Those who say I'm not ever watching again, F the NFL, blah blah blah. You know, it's like pulling your finger out of a glass of water. The hole fills back in and nobody knows (or cares) that you were ever there.
                  I wonder how many people outside the NFL pay their rents, mortgages, feed and clothe their kids, contribute to the economy, donate to charities or the church because of the jobs created by full stadium's? Just a thought.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
                    Those who say I'm not ever watching again, F the NFL, blah blah blah. You know, it's like pulling your finger out of a glass of water. The hole fills back in and nobody knows (or cares) that you were ever there.
                    I wonder how many people outside the NFL pay their rents, mortgages, feed and clothe their kids, contribute to the economy, donate to charities or the church because of the jobs created by full stadium's? Just a thought.

Not trying to start a huge argument, errr discussion, by any means, but not if you pull enough fingers out of the glass. And there are countless other forms of employment that would allow them to do those same things, just one a smaller degree and the rest of the money those fans had left could be used by others to do the things you mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
                      Not trying to start a huge argument, errr discussion, by any means, but not if you pull enough fingers out of the glass. And there are countless other forms of employment that would allow them to do those same things, just one a smaller degree and the rest of the money those fans had left could be used by others to do the things you mentioned
                      Fair enough, but we all know the ratings will be high and the stadium's will be full whether the haters show up or not.
                      I'm with Dale on this one. I won't let a few uneducated primadonnas dictate my decisions. I don't begrudge anyone who decides not to watch though.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunt7 View Post
                        I quit watching NFL and that's a fact. I'm still back in the good ole days when it was respectable, Tom Landry, Roger Staubach, Golden Richards, Drew Pearson. ah the days of respecting yourself are gone. Nope I'm pretty serious when I say I'm done.
                        There is no telling what went on back then that we do not know about because of social media, I know I can tell you a bunch about the Cowboys that were in the Muenster hospital, the team doctor was from Muenster, he fixed a many a mcl's, acl's etc, my Mother was a nurse there, lots of good stories that never made it to the media.

Comment

Working...
                        X