Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Cowboys !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sinkey View Post
    This is kinda funny cause you know every dang one of you will be watching them on Sundays! hahahaha.
    One thing is for sure, they sure never quit telling you that they won’t watch. They’re as bad as an atheist vegan cross fitter

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
      One thing is for sure, they sure never quit telling you that they won’t watch. They’re as bad as an atheist vegan cross fitter
      That's the **** truth!

Comment

I've been a Cowboys fan my entire life. I watched every game of the 1-15 season as a kid. My Dad custom ordered a Cowboys silver and Blue F250 back in the 80's.

I know they are in training camp and that's about all I know. COVID/ Riots/ BLM has made me realize that we have given athletes way to much power/money/time etc. I cancelled cable and don't have an antenna and I'm as happy as I've ever been. I really don't care what other folks do, but the whole reason I watched sports was to get away from politics and real life and bond with other fans. If we can't do that (I believe the complete opposite of that will happen this season) then whats the point. Aggie football will be the real test for me as I'm sitting that out as well.

Comment

Originally posted by hunterburch42 View Post
          Some people really still watch pro sports?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          i feel the same, although i do still love watching golf at times

Comment

Originally posted by billfromtx View Post
            Usually I would care. I’ve sworn off most pro sports.
            amen brother i will never watch again

Comment

Sean Lee retires after excellent, but injury riddled career with Cowboys

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                If ya don't know who he is then you probably don't give a flip about NFL football, which is fine.
                BINGO......

Comment

That’s that good western with John Wayne in it, right?

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                    Sean Lee retires after excellent, but injury riddled career with Cowboys
                    If he could have stayed healthy, he'd have been in the HOF 5 years from now. Great player!

Comment

I thought we were going to talk about a western.

Comment

There are good apples and bad apples. Seems like a lot more bad apples theses days. Just like on the liberal Biden supporters on here.

Comment

I have sworn off all woke professional sports. Luckily curling hasn't become woke yet... Sarcasm!

Comment

I haven’t watched a game in several years... but I haven’t missed much.

Comment

I’m not sure what we would do without all of you blowhards dropping by to tell us how much you don’t care… Over, and over. It’s exhausting…

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                I’m not sure what we would do without all of you blowhards dropping by to tell us how much you don’t care… Over, and over. It’s exhausting…

Gotta agree with you there. I guess I just dont see the point? Virtue signaling?

Comment

Working...
                                X