• Show
Clear All

Sad news, prayers for everyone

Comment

Dang. He was good one. Prayers to all

Comment

So sad, prayers up for the family.

Comment

Very sad news. Prayers to family and friends.

Comment

Prayers for the Family. Very sad news.

Comment

Sad deal. Sorry for y'all's loss. Prayers sent for his family.

Comment

So sorry to hear this news..and sorry I didn't know him. The tattoo story is classic - wow! Prayers for all family and friends that are certainly feeling a great loss!
                From what I've read though...celebrate his life that is the only way!

Comment

Over the shoulder shot of Patek and Chicken. This was our first rodeo with Patek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

As I have said before, I met Matthew (as I called him) at Bownanza a while back. I instantly knew he was a guy I would like to be friends with, but age and location differences did not work to that end, but I always paid attention to his posts just because I knew he was humorous and genuine.

Meeting folks like Matthew is why I cherish the opportunity to attend Bownanza when I can. I hate that many TBHers don't care to take advantage of the opportunity to put names with faces and acquiring friendships at Bownanza.

Dale, very poignant and eloquent tribute. Jason...likewise good description of the type of guy we take for granted all too often!

RIP, Matthew!

Comment

Prayer sent for his family and friends.

Comment

Patek and his family have been heavy on my mind. What an absolute heartbreaker for so many. I only had the opportunity to hang with Matt a few times, but it doesn’t take but one to become friends with Matt. Prayers continue for his girls, family and closest friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for everyone; it is so hard to lose a friend.

Comment

Some things you just don't want to read when you log on. This is one of them. Don't know how but our paths never crossed. Thoughts and prayers for his family and friends. Great tribute Dale.

Comment

Originally posted by leebtattoos View Post
                              Cameron called and broke the news the other day. Still doesn’t feel real. It’s been many years since I’ve hung out or really talked to many folks on here, but the Green Screen was a huge part of my life years back. And with that, I was fortunate enough to find people like Patek. Or if memory serves, he found me at a bownanza, and yelled at me out of the blue, then smiled and offered me a beer. After maybe 15 more we were friends.

My heart breaks for his family and his friends. Rod, thanks for dm’ing me to read through all these great memories.
                              I hate the circumstances, but it is good to see you back on the green screen, Lee...

Those were some good times tracking that **** bobcat in the south Texas brush.

I think Patek was the only one that actually swallowed that meat, I spit mine out

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                                I hate the circumstances, but it is good to see you back on the green screen, Lee...

Those were some good times tracking that **** bobcat in the south Texas brush.

I think Patek was the only one that actually swallowed that meat, I spit mine out

Agreed!

And I heard this story....it all checks out.

I’m considering some work, if you are still in the business, Lee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X