B-day Wishes/Prank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said
    Heard you had a couple of goats for sale.Either one,or both of em stump broke? Lots of em around here.Goats that is..Stump broke goats are hard to come by.Any hoo..Gimme a shout!

Comment

Comment

I haven't laughed this hard all week. Y'all ain't right.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

This is great

Comment

The Goat thing’s been done so I went the male stripper pic route. By the way, Google Image search is not your friend in this scenario.

Apologies in advance if TapACrap uploads a huge picture. Wouldn’t let me upload the screen shot either but that pic is what he got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Last edited by Twist; 03-21-2021, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Well Cehorn, does he know you are behind this yet?

Comment

Wow. Thanks for all of this. He doesnt know Im behind this. We rode home together from the ranch today and he read me some of the ones he got. I was laughing pretty good. He thought they were funny as well but didnt have a clue I did it. I wish he would have read me Chew’s, he may have been worried about it which would be even better. Thanks again for all of this!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    Well Cehorn, does he know you are behind this yet?
                    I'll probably let him know later in the week. He always lets his friends know about things like this so I want him to spread it around a little before I let him in on it.

Comment

I giggled at Chews post but stopped short of reading the name. Hey would ya kiss me. Lol

Comment

Birthday Texts!!

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                        Ok ladies and gents. Tomorrow is my dad’s birthday. So, Im thinking he is selling 2 goats. 1 is male and the other is female but they wont breed because the male identifies as a female. Any time after dark is fair game but tomorrow morning would be better. His number is 512-413-460 eight. And if you arent comfortable with the goat thing a Happy Bday pic with male strippers (privates covered) would work as well. Lol. Thanks in advance.
                        It has been a year and my dad has another bday. He still talks about the goat texts so I'm thinking another round is warranted if y'all are up for it. His number is still the same.

Comment

Did you ever let him know you were behind the prank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ready - set - go...

Comment

Originally posted by mooch View Post
                              Did you ever let him know you were behind the prank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I didn't ever let him know. I'm letting it ride...

Comment

I just wished him a happy birthday from Immar Ghotfukkar

Comment

Working...
                                X