Long shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long shot

I know it's a long shot and last minute, but I'm wondering if anyone has a spot my 14 year old can kill a pig this evening or tomorrow morning. He's been dying to shoot a pig and we had plans to go to a friend's place today on spring break but friend had to cancel. Needless you say he's a little disappointed. We live in Wise County. Certainly don't mind pitching for feed or other costs. Any chance someone can help? Thanks in advance.

Bump for ya

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      Bump for ya

Thank you sir

Comment

Wish you where closer. We are eat up with them.

Comment

Does he have his Hunter Safety Cert and can he hunt from a ladder stand alone?
          Also, what will he be using, bow or gun?
          Last edited by Geezy Rider; 03-19-2021, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
            Does he have his Hunter Safety Cert and can he hunt from a ladder stand alone?

No Hunter safety yet. I've actually been trying to get him in a class but most were shut down because of Covid and I didn't want him doing it online. But he is a good, safe hunter. I'd probably prefer to sit with him. He's killed plenty of deer but no hogs as of yet

Comment

Rifle/bow, how far can you travel?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                Rifle/bow, how far can you travel?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Rifle, but crossbow may be an option. He's been practicing with his Mama's crossbow I bought on here. As far as travel it just depends if it's this evening or tomorrow morning. Don't mind a drive

Comment

bump, i am sure someone can take ya'll out to the woods and get Hog... plenty of them up along the red river, past the Dam

Comment

The stand I would have to put him in is a two man ladder stand but unless he’s pretty small I don’t know if that would work. Without a safety cert I’m not sure he can hunt alone.
                    Sending a pm.

Comment

Thanks for the help, everyone. Geezy is going to put us in a stand this afternoon. Hoping we can close the deal!

Comment

That Geezy Rider guy is allright I guess

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          That Geezy Rider guy is allright I guess
                          Yep, can’t tie on a leader but I can kill them piggies.

Comment

Sunset, lemme know if ya need another opportunity. I’m a little ways from ya, (Sulphur Springs) but little man can come kill a pig or 6 any time. No “guarantees”, but I have plenty of em. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

You’re a good man Geoff. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X