Lifetime hunting ban in 48 states

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lifetime hunting ban in 48 states

A hunter from Colorado Springs has been permanently banned from hunting in 48 states, including Colorado, after he pleaded guilty to several poaching charges across the state. Colorado Parks and Wildlife said hearing examiner Steven Cooley decided last week to permanently suspend hunting privileges for Iniki Vike Kapu, 28, after he pleaded guilty, KMGH-TV reported. Colorado is a member of the Interstate Wildlife Violator Compact, meaning the lifetime hunting ban also extends to the other 47 member states, not including Hawaii and Massachusetts.

Let’s see, poaching is illegal. He’s a poacher, so that means he hunts illegally. What are the odds that he still will ? Put his azz in the pen !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
      Let’s see, poaching is illegal. He’s a poacher, so that means he hunts illegally. What are the odds that he still will ? Put his azz in the pen !
      This.Cannot argue with that logic.

Comment

Colorado is a member of the Interstate Wildlife Violator Compact, meaning the lifetime hunting ban also extends to the other 47 member states, not including Hawaii and Massachusetts.
        Had no idea something like that existed. Good idea, except for this.

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hmmm...He can still hunt in Massachusetts and Hawaii.
          I wonder why those two states are exempt.

Comment

Originally posted by neskora View Post
            Had no idea something like that existed. Good idea, except for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Yepp that sums it up

Comment

Working...
            X