Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you want to go to heb or Walmart (lol)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you want to go to heb or Walmart (lol)

Good luck getting in 1.5 hours wait
    Wife and mother in law needed some prescriptions,
    Line was double the picture on both sides of the stores
    Attached Files

Crazy

Comment

Went to the liquor store yesterday (it was closed) that shares a parking lot with HEB. Line around the building and it was 25 degrees maybe. Craziness.

Comment

Walk in leisurely over here. Oh wait, ain't we boycotting HEB anyway?[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

Yah , boycott the only game in town
          Walmart and heb are only groceries nearby, pharmacy to

Comment

I drove by there earlier myself. Line was stupid. Found everything i needed at tractor supply and Valero. Wife sent me on a wine run and i was happy to get out for a bit. Walked into Valero to grab wine and the power went out. They locked the door and told everyone in there they could pay with cash only. Everyone set their stuff down and was let out because they had no cash. I bought everything i wanted. Always carry cash!

Comment

Drove to town a bit ago thinking there wouldn’t be many people. Goodness was I wrong! Every fast food joint had at least 20 cars waiting, all gas stations are empty and grocery stores looked like a fill your buggy with all you can for free day! Parking lots had very little spaces. I ran in, grabbed some bread, candy and drinks then got the heck out of there.

Doesn’t look like Athens will have any fuel until later this wknd if we are lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                Yah , boycott the only game in town

Walmart and heb are only groceries nearby, pharmacy to
                We gotta sacrifice man!!![emoji6]

Our Signature Kroger is just walk- in also, zero lines per my daughter. They are about 1/2 mile away from HEB, with a super Walmart between them......no line there either. Guess folks running late realizing the storm wasn't fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

sNOOPy. when HEB does stuff like this, my hat goes off to them and I continue to choose Central Market over Whole Foods any day

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                    https://www.austin360.com/story/life...as/4498735001/

sNOOPy. when HEB does stuff like this, my hat goes off to them and I continue to choose Central Market over Whole Foods any day
                    Yep, most folks look for something to call negative. HEB is in for the long haul and has proven commitment to the community's they serve.

Comment

If there was an HEB here, it would be my go to place for sure

Comment

What were we boycotting HEB for? Thats the only place we shop at. Kroger sucks, I won't step foot in a walmart for nada.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          What were we boycotting HEB for? Thats the only place we shop at. Kroger sucks, I won't step foot in a walmart for nada.
                          because the owners are liberal...why else? lol

Comment

Most Walmart and HEB's will deliver your scripts out to your car.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                              because the owners are liberal...why else? lol
                              That's a good reason.

Abort liberals.

Comment

Working...
                              X