No announcement yet.

Confirmation Hearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Townhall.com is reporting that he has the votes to make it out of committee tomorrow and he also has the votes to be confirmed.

Flake, Murkowski, Collins, and Manchin will all vote yes amd then a few more democrats will also follow suit and vote to confirm him according to the report.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
      Townhall.com is reporting that he has the votes to make it out of committee tomorrow and he also has the votes to be confirmed.

Flake, Murkowski, Collins, and Manchin will all vote yes amd then a few more democrats will also follow suit and vote to confirm him according to the report.

I hope you’re right

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        What strikes me the most is how she was up there smiling in between and laughing. If you are reliving an event that was so traumatizing you don't do that. I testified in a federal court as the key witness in a pretty traumatizing event against Polaris and I was terrified and haunted by those memories. I couldn't imagine having to testify before congress. At times she was looking almost proud she was their giggly and happy. And the ***** has the worst memory of anyone. How anybody can say she sounded and looked creditable is beyond me.
        She looked like she was gloating over how well she was helping the Democrats stop BK from being confirmed, erie feeling made my skin crawl.

Originally posted by unclefish View Post

Flake, Murkowski, Collins, and Manchin will all vote yes and then a few more democrats will also follow suit and vote to confirm him according to the report.

Most of the country saw this hearing for what it was, Democrats hung themselves out to dry. Now their moonbats in the media are calling it white racism. ufb

Graham told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. The democrats are a lying bunch of pig crap. jmo
        Last edited by Thumper; 09-27-2018, 11:26 PM.

Comment

I'm hearing tomorrow at noon for the vote. This is so much more than just a SCOTUS appointment. A leftist win here could set in motion some far-reaching repercussions for our country.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            I'm hearing tomorrow at noon for the vote. This is so much more than just a SCOTUS appointment. A leftist win here could set in motion some far-reaching repercussions for our country.
            Is that for a full floor vote?

Comment

Justice Kavanuagh has nice ring to it.

Comment

Confirmation Hearing

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                It’s my understanding the vote is about to start. Check out C-Span

Comment

Supposedly Flake is a Yes vote . That will help . I think he gets a few dems too .

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                    It’s my understanding the vote is about to start. Check out C-Span
                    Say what! I hope so.

Comment

Last I read the committee was supposed to vote today and full Senate this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                        Last I read the committee was supposed to vote today and full Senate this weekend
                        That sounds more like what I heard. CSPAN just said full vote tomorrow

Comment

Blumenthal is a fraud, he needs to go back to Vietnam

Comment

Blumenthal is such a punk. Already trying to stall the vote with subpoena plea. 🤦*♂️

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if the Dems try to throw Ford under the bus if they lose the vote in order to try to regain some semblance of normalcy prior to the election. "They were unfortunately swayed by what appeared to be solid testimony from the Dr. Ford and are disappointed in late revelations that came to light during the hearing. We strongly believe in "innocent until proven guilty" and would like to give our well wishes for the future to Justice Kavenaugh".

Comment

Grassley has no control over these proceedings at all 🤨

Comment

Working...
                                X