Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ATTACH]926277[/ATTACH]

Comment

I recorded the whole day skipped the bimbo's testimony but am watching BK testimony now.

That man has some balls and is a fighter.

If I was in his place this would have only lasted five seconds because that's all the time I would have needed the look the dems in the eyes and tell them to F off.

Comment

Liberals doing what they can. Term limits is our only chance to get out of this. Congress will never pass that!

Comment

Vote is still scheduled for tomorrow morning. I think he is in....he had a hell of a good rebuttal today.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
            Liberals doing what they can. Term limits is our only chance to get out of this. Congress will never pass that!
            We dont need Congress do anything..
            The framers gave us the tools to take care of this.
            Article 5 of the constitution gives us the power to over rule Congress with a convention of states.

We just need to use the tools we were given.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
              From what I remember, Trump has a list of SCOTUS candidates that have been verified as conservatives. BK is damaged goods at this point. Right or wrong. My question is, why not just slide to the next candidate on the list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              why? so we can start this whole s#!+ show over from the beginning again?
              just what the dems want.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
                We dont need Congress do anything..
                The framers gave us the tools to take care of this.
                Article 5 of the constitution gives us the power to over rule Congress with a convention of states.

We just need to use the tools we were given.
                I think you're right the states need to come together and clean house

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                  Vote is still scheduled for tomorrow morning. I think he is in....he had a hell of a good rebuttal today.

I feel like Flake is going to throw a wrench in his confirmation to poke Trump in the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                    why? so we can start this whole s#!+ show over from the beginning again?
                    just what the dems want.
                    ...no different than bowing to an FBI investigation. Any delay would push this way out, affect the mid-terms to the dem's favor & you are looking at a mystery 2020 SCOTUS vs a now SCOTUS make up in Oct with Kav on the bench.

Never mind throwing a good man's life away because you are willing to label him damaged goods!! This is a huge fight worth every effort available to succeed...rolling over & giving this one to the dems would be nothing more than abhorrent. Beyond a big deal & a must win.

Comment

She is a fruitcake and it isn't even Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                        I'd be thrilled with that

Comment

Confirmation Hearing

I sat on a jury on a sexual assault case last year. I will never forget what I saw and heard in that court room. That woman isn't fooling anyone who is looking for the truth, she's a liar and nothing more.

The fact that "so called" leaders of this country, were allowed to get away with this farce for the last several weeks, is nothing short of sad.

I'd volunteer to kill any man who raped a woman with my bare hands, on her behalf. But what they allowed has done nothing but weaken the position of any woman with a real claim. It's sad what they let politics drive them to....

Comment

Confirmation Hearing

What disturbs me is my wife just turned on the news and asked “what’s the deal with this guy?” I immediately told her about the situation and how I felt. I was then told “I don’t want to hear about politics”... I hope this isn’t the majority. My wife isn’t informed, she’s a smart woman with a masters but not informed. She’s a Trump/Cruz supporter but it’s because that’s what she knows. This pick affects our three boys future. That’s the way I look at it. Maybe I am to political but I want our boys to love a great democratic country like I’ve enjoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                              What strikes me the most is how she was up there smiling in between and laughing. If you are reliving an event that was so traumatizing you don't do that. I testified in a federal court as the key witness in a pretty traumatizing event against Polaris and I was terrified and haunted by those memories. I couldn't imagine having to testify before congress. At times she was looking almost proud she was their giggly and happy. And the ***** has the worst memory of anyone. How anybody can say she sounded and looked creditable is beyond me.
                              Yea, looked like she was on something,

Comment

My wife watched a little of it tonight and looked me square in the eyes and said,”there is no way she was molested”. She’s not really into politics but we talked tonight about how this is really hurting the real victims.

Where is our resident, leftist whack job?

Comment

Working...
                                X