Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be misogynistic not to, right?

Comment

i would have a very hard time actually hitting a woman, not saying i wouldnt push one off of me though

Comment

Hit me like a man, I hit you like a man!

Comment

google sean connery barbara walters interview about slapping a woman

Comment

RD Mercer quote"I wouldn't ever hit a woman but I might hold one down while my wife did".

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Any woman who physically struck me would be struck back.
              X2

Comment

If they want to be treated like a lady then they need to act like a lady

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  Some of these females these days......I'm not waiting a second longer than I would a man.
                  Yup. Assault is assault when I'm forced to defend myself from bodily harm gender won't even factor into the equation.

Comment

Im not ever hitting a woman - I dont believe there is a situation with a Woman that I could not get out of by flat out leaving.

Comment

I'd opt for a submissive hold before striking a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                        For me it was in college when some big 275lb west Texas trash swung at me with a 2x4 and knocked my glasses off. When she tried the second time I knocked her out with one punch. She was drunk and loud looking to fight anybody. Told her to leave or were calling the police( friends birthday party in Big Spring). Still ended up calling the police and they came and arrested her. One and hope only time

Sounds hot.

Comment

I'm going to tell yall the same thing I told my Ex.
                          You ball up a fist and hit me like a man, we'll get out there in the yard and fight like 2 men!!!!

Comment

I don't know that I could ever hit a woman family member or someone that I knew, like wife, sister, mom, aunt, etc no matter how crazy they were acting. Shaking or putting in some type of hold, yes.

It only takes about 30 seconds of watching the news and some of these crazies on there to know that if I was assaulted by some Antifa or crazy woman that I did not know, night night.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                              Sounds hot.
                              She was oilfield rough. Looking for BF who was in the AG dept. what was scary the 2x4 had a couple nails in it a couple of inches from the end. Lucky it just glanced my eyebrow and broke my glasses. Could of been bad

Comment

I can’t imagine any situation where I would hit a woman...

Comment

Working...
                                X