Antifa Threatens Cruz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Antifa Threatens Cruz

Couldn't have a peaceful meal on date night with the wife yesterday evening. Only a matter of time before one of the instances go really south really quickly.

Probably get worse before it gets better. Getting old........................

Comment

These knuckle heads need to be careful, they are going to get something started that they are not going to be able to stop.

Comment

In all honesty I am surprised more haven't been shot. Just a matter of time

Comment

Sad that public bullying/harrasment has now become an accepted political tactic of the left.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
            Sad that public bullying/harrasment has now become an accepted political tactic of the left.
            There are Democratic senators calling for these thugs to do this.

Comment

The irony of the left's anti bullying push.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                I think the left kindled this little spark within the party....now its outta control and taking over the party. Play with fire

Comment

Like my dad used to say, "Son, If you stomp his arse in the dirt just right, he'll run from you the next time he sees you"... Older I get, the more I realize just how wise my dad really was...

I've claimed some of his "sayin's"... "Go ahead and jump on me, you're gonna have a lot harder time turnin' me loose than you did catchin' me..."

I try to keep a low profile, but if trouble finds me, I'm ready...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Like my dad used to say, "Son, If you stomp his arse in the dirt just right, he'll run from you the next time he sees you"... Older I get, the more I realize just how wise my dad really was...

I've claimed some of his "sayin's"... "Go ahead and jump on me, you're gonna have a lot harder time turnin' me loose than you did catchin' me..."

I love that one !!! Gonna have to steal it.

Comment

People should be ashamed of themselves for acting like this.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                        Agreed and in Jail.

Comment

These people have no shame. Its not in their vocabulary.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            Yes they should be. But they don't see it a shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

These are AWESOME!!
                              The truths of a wise man!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X