No announcement yet.

Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The debate was Cruz' to lose, he didn't! O'Rourke had no substance, his supporters don't care, but it won't win Texas!

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
      He is way worse!
      Not possible... As bad? Yes.. Worse? Not possible....
      Barry Hussein is the worst thing that has happened to this country since the founding of IT...

Comment

According to Beto, if you had a DWI and you're didn't get the death penalty its because of white privilege. He only got a second chance because he was a white guy. All the prisons are full of minorities because white guys get off.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
          According to Beto, if you had a DWI and you're didn't get the death penalty its because of white privilege. He only got a second chance because he was a white guy. All the prisons are full of minorities because white guys get off.

Hoggslayer
          Liberals always fail to mention, as did Beto tonight, that blacks commit the largest amount of crimes. They like to tell you prisons are filled them because of racism in America, bad cops, and a racist judicial system, but they will never tell you the crime statistics as to who commits the majority of crimes.

Comment

and his daddy was a judge. Can't beat that type of white privilege.
            Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post

Hoggslayer

Comment

Read somewhere else where beto came across as more likable. I started watching late so lets's see what's not to like about beto:
              refers to our LEOs as the "new Jim Crowe"
              says that there is nothing more American than kneeling during the National Anthem
              is already pitting us vs them.
              "Tax breaks for only the rich and corporations". that one made me spit towards the tv.
              he has only gotten donations from regular people. need a fact check on that.
              pandering for the black vote. we all need jobs not pandering
              is ready to raise taxes
              is also ready to impeach our President. so that told me he is "the resistance. Need to ask, for what?
              anti 2ND Amendment
              anti Christian. "Prayers are meaningless"hmmmm
              I'm sure I missed something.
              Lots of folks over at Texas Backcountry Hunters and Anglers are pro beto because "supposedly" Cruz is going to take away our public land. I left that group when I started reading their posts.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                Not possible... As bad? Yes.. Worse? Not possible....
                Barry Hussein is the worst thing that has happened to this country since the founding of IT...
                ^^^ this........dude's reply was passionate, but way over the top, for sure

Comment

Best quote I have heard about "Beta"...

"He can talk forever and never say anything"

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                    Cruz is debating facts, fake Mexican is telling stories.

Pretty sure you could describe both as fake Mexican!

Comment

I do not watch as I really do not want to throw something at my TV when Butthole Beto lies as most liberals do when their mouths open!

Comment

Just now getting to watch, and man it's not even close. Cruz backed O'rourke into a corner so many times, and only a deep " oh sh**" stare was returned.

On topics:

O'rourke: Won the argument on: immigration, and dreamer's future

Cruz: Won the argument on: Police, the prison population, eliminating divisiveness regarding officer-involved-shootings, Blasey-Ford, our supreme court Justices, the second amendment, mass-shootings (being the result of a lack of God/moral foundations, rather than firearms), and support for Donald Trump as a senator.

Comment

Beto didn’t win the arguement on immigration and dreamers

Comment

Cruz missed an opportunity to make Beto look stupid by pointing out the fact that the Sante Fe shooter used a shotgun and a pistol.

Comment

When is the next Debate?

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                                When is the next Debate?
                                Sunday September 30th at 6:00 pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X