No announcement yet.

Airless paint sprayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought me a new Graco X5. Gonna check it out on my shop. Thanks for all the reply's and advice.

Comment

I had both Graycos, spray tech and Titan.

Sprayed hundreds of gallons of stain and paint they them.

I like the Titan 440 and the Grayco equivalent

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
        I had both Graycos, spray tech and Titan.

Sprayed hundreds of gallons of stain and paint they them.

I like the Titan 440 and the Grayco equivalent
        had same Titan, actually 2, and loved them. Painting right now with my graco x7. Home depot had for $419 in store but $401 online got that price in store plus 10% military

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
          I have the graco. I’ve painted a couple houses and my 4-car garage with it. Works great, easy to clean, easy to adjust. My only gripes are that sometimes it is difficult to get primed, and I wish it were more friendly with a 5-gallon paint bucket. It’s sometimes tough to keep the pickup submerged, especially when the paint gets low. You can sure lay down paint fast with it, though!
          tilt bucket and wedge under it

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            I can’t speak for the HF, but I’ve had a Graco for quite awhile and have been very pleased with it. My only advise is follow the cleanup/storage instructions thoroughly and it should last a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Definitely follow the storage instructions.

I have the X5. It's been good for quite a while. I'm painting the house with it this weekend, in fact.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
              Update......wasted a morning with piece of junk HF airless headed to town for a graco....I sure miss my old Titan sprayer
              Had the same thing happen to me, turned out, i did not turn the pump pressure up....
              the extra 2 year warranty, came in hand. 3x.. no pbm's with exchange. Harbor freight..

Comment

Working...
              X