No announcement yet.

Alone season 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My money is still on Clay. He’s a class act as a person. Anyone who can make a bow from a stave and consistently take deer, elk, pigs, and small game with that primitive weapon is a lot better than bow hunter than most. Don’t under estimate his skills.

Comment

I heard on last night episode that no salmon are not in the lake because of a blockage in the river, bet production company wasn’t factoring that in , probably reason why limited Gill nets
      Kinda feel bad for the guy that drank squirrel **** ,

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        I've yet to figure out a way to watch.

We cut the cable and nothing we have does history channel...?

We have Netflix, YouTube, Hulu etc

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
        amazon prime

Comment

Yup. That self speak is a huge flag. I think the girls and the 40 year old guy living with his parents are next, in random order.

Comment

Clay has a bear visit his smoker. Hope he has some meat left.

Comment

Ok, last night was AWESOME. Got the gill net thing answered, weird but whatever.

Clay is a heck of an outdoorsman and survivalist. I agree with the shelter part, he needs to focus on that now. I hope the bear didnt take his meat, that was an awesome smoker.

I love Biko's attitude still but he has got to get the food coming in and NOW.

English chick might be tough to beat but her food is lacking (I know easy to say)

Rose is gone next week, would be my guess.

Boat guy made a heck of a fish trap, he is going to be tough too.

Loving the season so far. My son and I are learning a ton. I couldn't do what they are doing but it sure is fun to watch and learn.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                I heard on last night episode that no salmon are not in the lake because of a blockage in the river, bet production company wasn’t factoring that in , probably reason why limited Gill nets
                Kinda feel bad for the guy that drank squirrel **** ,
                Yeah, I forgot to mention him in my post.

I really liked that guy, his positivity and problem solving, first rate for sure. I'd love to have him in my corner!

I don't blame him for tapping, if he drank that and then was about to go into serious sickness, that could effect the rest of his life. Good call on his part.

Comment

You have to have a fat source. Fish is about the only way where they are. Meat will fill your belly, but you have to have a fat intake.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                    You have to have a fat source. Fish is about the only way where they are. Meat will fill your belly, but you have to have a fat intake.
                    This is where Roland excelled last season, eyeballs and scraping out noses and all sorts of weird ways to extract the fats out of that big kill. I'm a huge fan of Clay and pulling for him to win, but I wish he would have harnessed an inner Roland there. Maybe they didn't show it and there's only so much to be had on a deer anyway so maybe it's not worth it, kinda thinking out loud.

Comment

I still like Biko but my confidence in him is waning because he hasn’t been able to secure a food source. His reserves are being depleted quickly.

Comment

game is won or lost right here

Last edited by RobinBradbery; 07-11-2021, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Or here...

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                            This is where Roland excelled last season, eyeballs and scraping out noses and all sorts of weird ways to extract the fats out of that big kill. I'm a huge fan of Clay and pulling for him to win, but I wish he would have harnessed an inner Roland there. Maybe they didn't show it and there's only so much to be had on a deer anyway so maybe it's not worth it, kinda thinking out loud.
                            Yup, didn’t see caul fat, kidney fat or kidney/ and liver come out. Hopefully he saved the bones to crack open for marrow and or have a good broth going. Lot of good nutrients in the scraps most throw away.

Comment

Clay is sitting in the driver's seat with a deer in the smoker. Will anyone be tapping out on tonight's episode? Only 5 contestants are left.

Comment

I hope clay can catch some fish as well due to the fat content in that as opposed to venison. I'm wondering if this will go on long enough for hard winter to be a big factor

Comment

Working...
                                X