Tested Positive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
    My 10 day lock down was over Friday and I got out to our new house this weekend. I feel better but get really tired and I’m sore from laying around for 10 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How was the whole event for you? Pretty much like a strong flu? Any respiratory issues?

Comment

Amen, glad to hear you are recovering!

Comment

Good to hear your doing better Ronnie.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          How was the whole event for you? Pretty much like a strong flu? Any respiratory issues?

Not sure flu is the right word for it because I never ran fever at all. It was more like allergies and fatigue.

Comment

Not sure flu is the right word for it because I never ran fever at all. It was more like allergies and fatigue.

Good deal....glad it wasn't super eventful.

Comment

It's just criminal for a doctor to send you home with no treatment for COVID. The cure is well known, Ivermectin, doxycycline and budesinide treatment. The Vax providers, Mr. Faucci and Gates have completely stopped US doctors from providing these meds. In India the government sent out packets of these meds to anyone who wanted it. Add Zync, Vitamin D and C.
              Last edited by toaster; 05-24-2021, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Going through the same thing.
                Not achy, no loss of smell or taste, no fever.
                Just very tired, and my head is about to explode it feels like, sinuses all jacked, eyeballs feel swollen lol.
                I have 0 allergies, and never have had them.
                Never had the flu or a flu shot.
                Day 3 now.
                Haven't taken anything for it yet, but will probably pick up some ivermectin on the way home.
                Life goes on, or it doesn't

Comment

How does anybody know what works and what doesn’t ? The symptoms are so varied in their intensity from one individual to another it’s impossible to say that any medication made the virus’ effect less. Case in point, my wife and I had it at the same time, neither took anything for it. She had what amounted to a cold, I had what amounted to the flu. She never had fever, I did for three days. I had a couple rough days and nights, she didn’t. We both lost smell and taste. I’m not saying ivermectin, doxycycline, etc. won’t make you better, but it can’t be proven.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    How does anybody know what works and what doesn’t ? The symptoms are so varied in their intensity from one individual to another it’s impossible to say that any medication made the virus’ effect less. Case in point, my wife and I had it at the same time, neither took anything for it. She had what amounted to a cold, I had what amounted to the flu. She never had fever, I did for three days. I had a couple rough days and nights, she didn’t. We both lost smell and taste. I’m not saying ivermectin, doxycycline, etc. won’t make you better, but it can’t be proven.
                    How can you prove birth control works?

Comment

Hang in there Ronnie. My wife and I both had it for a couple of weeks last November. We just felt really tired and had minor headaches with little fever at all. I know it effects different folks in different ways. We never did lose sense of taste or smell.

Comment

apparently tested positive 3 weeks ago and got sent home. i took lots of vitamins and was messed up in the head because they say i had it, but i never had any. It was a good 2 week paid vacation out of it.
                        So its all crap u ask me how can u have a mild case of something, has any one ever had mid case of the flue, no u either get it or dont, there are some many strains of covid and lucky i was fine being off work for 2 weeks but this can really mess people live up telling them they are sick and have to stay at home for 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                          How can you prove birth control works?
                          Stop using it and you’ll find out.......duh !

Comment

My SIL 55ish Got it test + Was driving his O2 into high 70s and weak was starting to get Pneumonia put in Hosp on O2..5days...Thats about all symptoms he had....About 12d total..He's up and at um still a little slow

Comment

I tested positive the week before christmas. My wife and I had been in the hospital because we had our 4th child on december 14th. I'm pretty certain we got it while we were in the hospital with him. First few days were fine. 5th day I couldn't breathe real great and that night scared the crud out of me. I couldn't catch my breath, felt like I was breathing in sand. Went the next day to a doctor I had heard about that was having success treating people with covid. He gave me a really high steroid dose, an antibiotic and hydroxychloroquine. Within 2 days I felt fine except my breathing. I still feel like I cant catch my breath like I could before... Be careful if you have blood pressure issues! I take blood pressure medicine but had to quit taking it about the 5th day because my blood pressure dropped to 106 over 40. Normally its 130-140 over 70-80. My dad had covid as well and his dropped even lower than mine.

Comment

Only a steroid because he thought it was allergies due to my history.

I keep hearing this “just to be safe”. But then when they figure out its Covid they dont do anything but send you home. So whats the point of them knowing? It would obviously be different if you were severely ill but you weren’t.

Comment

Working...
                                X