No announcement yet.

Ticks are out!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyday for me. Ticks in Jan. are common. I am more aware and spray more than used to. Watching for Corona and get blindsided by tick sickness.

Comment

Was clearing brush on my property last week and when I came inside to take a shower, I found one buried in on my chest and another one on my arm! stripped down and did a good search with a little mirror to make sure there weren't any more in areas that I couldn't see very well...

Comment

Lyme disease is nothing to ignore. Got it back in 2000.

Comment

I agree that the Sawyers permethrin is the ticket! With all the high grass everywhere, once it warms up the chigger population is going to explode as well.

Comment

They dont like sulphur either.

Comment

I was down at King-Ranch Nilgai hunting couple weeks ago & the seed ticks were really bad.

Comment

I spray boots and clothes with Sawyer Permethrin religiously. Turkey clothes will not get washed until end of season.

Comment

I think that you can pick up ticks year round in Menard County if you get along the river or any of the spring fed creeks.
                  Adios,
                  Gary

Comment

Ticks are out almost every day where I live. I use this , Tick Key, Amazon to take them off.

Comment

Pic
                      Attached Files

Comment

Ever since I started using permethrin, my chigger days are over. I only had to learn that lesson (1) time.

Comment

Man chiggers are aweful!!

I wonder why in the human world we do not have a once per month chewable like Nexgard for dogs to prevent these evil critters.....?

Comment

I mix up my own Permethrin last year. Thinking about just ordering more Sawyer. Do y'all think mixing up your own is just as effective?

Comment

Use this ON chiggers!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Ticks are wiping out the Moose populations up in Maine and New Hampshire.

I hate them!

Comment

Working...
                                X