No announcement yet.

Canon 6D MKII Quick Uploads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are you uploading photos to? Lightroom can do batch processing if needed.

Is there a color setting or portrait mode you can shoot in? I'm a Nikon shooter, and I do have that feature. Also, if you are shooting at 1/250th, you should be fine, but, you might try holding as still as possible when you do. Color balance on the first pic looks a little cool, and the second one looks good. But that is all personal preference. Every computer's screen color is different.

Also could be that your lens and camera set up are off. Test by setting up a ruler at a 45 degree angle away from you and use a tripod. focus on six inches. See if your results are consistent. Also try it with other lenses.

On most portraits I'll add what amounts to an 81A, which warms it up. Usually 10 points red, and 5 points yellow in post production.

Just a couple of things to think about.

Comment

I always pre-focus my shots. I pick a spot, then hold the shutter and move the camera to the shot I want to always get the correct focus spot.

Comment

Well my intention was to sell either the T7i or 6D Mark II but had buyers for both on the same day at a profit so I let them go.

Trying to decide whether to jump to a Nikon D750 or scratch up for a 5D4, or step down to an 80D, while the light transfer was nice, the dynamic range in dealing with backlit situations was terrible compared to the T7I.

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
          Well my intention was to sell either the T7i or 6D Mark II but had buyers for both on the same day at a profit so I let them go.

Trying to decide whether to jump to a Nikon D750 or scratch up for a 5D4, or step down to an 80D, while the light transfer was nice, the dynamic range in dealing with backlit situations was terrible compared to the T7I.
          Backlit situations while shooting people are a perfect chance to use fill. Either a soft scrim or a bounce flash dialed down one to two thirds of the available light. A white building works too. Dynamic range doesn't matter if the subject is not properly exposed in the first place. Just a few thoughts.

Comment

Working...
          X