Grapevine 2019-2020 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
    well I guess I have to retract all of my conspiracy theories. I had called last week and was told I was a no go but today my dad and I got our golden tickets in the mail. First year I've drawn, haven't hunted there since the last time it was first come first serve

Wow, really!? Wonder why they told you no originally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
      Wow, really!? Wonder why they told you no originally.

No idea. I never got a call from them and when I called to ask about ducks I asked on the deer draw and she said no

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
        No idea. I never got a call from them and when I called to ask about ducks I asked on the deer draw and she said no

Did they say anything about waterfowl? I see the site has all permits have been given out. Our group had our emails just after midnight but no one has heard anything.

Anyone gotten their waterfowl golden tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by jph11 View Post
          Did they say anything about waterfowl? I see the site has all permits have been given out. Our group had our emails just after midnight but no one has heard anything.

Anyone gotten their waterfowl golden tickets?

They didn’t say anything about waterfowl other than to follow the instructions online and they’ll let us know

Comment

Just got our permits in the mail today.
            Do we just take the permit to their office along with Texas hunting license and hunter education to get the actual permit or did they change it for this year?
            Good luck to everyone else that entered!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyP View Post
              Do we just take the permit to their office along with Texas hunting license and hunter education to get the actual permit or did they change it for this year?
              No, that is your actual permit that you will keep. No going into the office this year.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyP View Post
                I asked the same thing, no need to go to the office. He just said to have proof of Hunters Ed and your license on you in case you get stopped.

Comment

Ha anyone gotten their waterfowl permit yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                    Ha anyone gotten their waterfowl permit yet?

Got mine today. I put in at 12:02 am on Monday. I was permit # 52

Had a buddy who put theirs in Monday morning and was #171

Comment

I put in for waterfowl at 12:03 and got a permit number in the 70’s. They emailed it on Friday.

Comment

I sent my email at 5:45am Monday, got a permit in the 150s Saturday. My dad sent his at 11am and also got his Saturday afternoon in the 300s. Next door neighbor put in at 8am Monday and hasn't heard anything. Weird.

Comment

Got permits in the mail yesterday after being told no by the ranger. Either way, a new place to hunt this season. Now to get scouting

Comment

Man I guess I should keep an eye out in the mail then...

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                              Got permits in the mail yesterday after being told no by the ranger. Either way, a new place to hunt this season. Now to get scouting
                              The A-Team is about to tear it up!

Comment

Originally posted by jph11 View Post
                                Got mine today. I put in at 12:02 am on Monday. I was permit # 52

Had a buddy who put theirs in Monday morning and was #171

i put in at 12:10 and was permit 160 definitely an interesting year.

Comment

Working...
                                X