Covert issue...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covert issue...

I have a camera that for whatever reason will take a few pics then show “no sd card” even though it has one in it. I’ve formatted in the camera and computer and used several different sds. I have no clue what it could be anyone ran into this issue?

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    I have a camera that for whatever reason will take a few pics then show “no sd card” even though it has one in it. I’ve formatted in the camera and computer and used several different sds. I have no clue what it could be anyone ran into this issue?
    I had a problem when I first got my Covert. I bought a high dollar SD card, think it was called a Pro, premium or something like that. It was for HD cameras, videos, etc. had all kinds of trouble with it. Called Covert customer service and the little lady said, “oh, these cameras don’t like the best HD cards, just go buy a cheap plain one”. I did and it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
      I had a problem when I first got my Covert. I bought a high dollar SD card, think it was called a Pro, premium or something like that. It was for HD cameras, videos, etc. had all kinds of trouble with it. Called Covert customer service and the little lady said, “oh, these cameras don’t like the best HD cards, just go buy a cheap plain one”. I did and it worked.
      Lmao bout right, but i run the exact card in 4 other coverts so unless it’s just this one being picky. I guess I’ll try a cheaper card tomorrow when i swing by a store

Comment

Working...
      X