repubs voting dem in primary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

repubs voting dem in primary

How many repubs will vote in the dem primary to pick who they want Trump's opponent to be?

Don't think I could possibly pick anyone dumber than the circus they have to choose from. Also don't think anyone in that bunch would survive the first debate against Trump.

Comment

I would go with AOC if it was possible, but she ain't old enough.

Comment

I ain't got that type of energy.....lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I sorta do that up here in Oklahoma. My folks and me are all conservative but registered as Democrat's. The only reason we do that is because in a lot of the small elections around here there might not be anyone running as a Republican, Libertarian or Independent so the only two people running might both be Democrat's and the only election for that office would be the primary election then. So then we basically have to wait till the big election to vote for who we want in the bigger elections. It was a pleasure to vote against Hillary twice during the last Presidential election. lol

Comment

I’ve voted in way more dem primary races than the counter over the years...you basically have no choice with local elections in the mix where I live anyway. Basically boils down to nixing the aoc village idiot & can be a head scratcher at times deciding who’s the worst smelling 💩

Comment

Biden has the best chance to win against Trump, we just need for the other d's running to knock him out of the race early. If not then he needs to be voted out in the primaries.

Last edited by Thumper; 07-04-2019, 08:10 AM.

Comment

I remember liberal friends of mine in Austin doing the very same thing in the 2016 election. The all voted for Trump thinking he would be the easiest to beat, lol. I remind them of that little mistake every chance I get.

Comment

I was thinking about this awhile back and that if I did, it would be to vote for the most moderate Democratic candidate. That candidate would actually have the best chance of beating Trump.

I want Trump to win, but I'm not so confident he will and if we were to end up with a Dem prez, I would rather it be their most reasonable candidate. Not the one most whacked out.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
                    I was thinking about this awhile back and that if I did, it would be to vote for the most moderate Democratic candidate. That candidate would actually have the best chance of beating Trump.

I want Trump to win, but I'm not so confident he will and if we were to end up with a Dem prez, I would rather it be their most reasonable candidate. Not the one most whacked out.
                    Problem there is, there's not one out there. Every one running on that side is plum Koo Koo!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post

This surprised me. Albeit, pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                        Problem there is, there's not one out there. Every one running on that side is plum Koo Koo!!

Comment

If you are registered as a republican I do not believe you should be able to vote in the Democratic primary and vice versa.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                            I would go with AOC if it was possible, but she ain't old enough.
                            perfect candidate

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                              If you are registered as a republican I do not believe you should be able to vote in the Democratic primary and vice versa.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                              You choose which party candidates you wish to vote for in the primaries. Cannot vote for R and D candidates both in primaries.
                              General election- can vote for whoever.

Comment

Working...
                              X