Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couch Jimbo Better get his team over to Reed and let a real couch
    get them ready for football I forget how many Mil Of $$$$$ he is being paid
    and couldn't make a bowl game . Better get his *** in gear.
    Something I don't understand Is why the money guys keep giving
    football coaches high dollar contracts and all we get is 5 to six wins
    and let a give me school beat him. Rant over

Comment

I thought the Mannings told the university that Arch was to redshirt this year?

Comment

Originally posted by clay4626 View Post
        Couch Jimbo Better get his team over to Reed and let a real couch
        get them ready for football I forget how many Mil Of $$$$$ he is being paid
        and couldn't make a bowl game . Better get his *** in gear.
        Something I don't understand Is why the money guys keep giving
        football coaches high dollar contracts and all we get is 5 to six wins
        and let a give me school beat him. Rant over
        Probably has something to do with poor grammar, pronunciation, spelling, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
          I thought the Mannings told the university that Arch was to redshirt this year?

https://twitter.com/CravenMike/statu...49421229137925
          So he's supposed to stand on the sidelines with a clipboard and chart plays ?

It's DAY 1 of Spring practice and Manning is getting reps to learn the system. He can play in 4 games and still RS. If Ewers gets hurt at any time during the season, the BEST QB available has to be ready for next man up.

You Aggies NEVER stop and are ate up with living in the shadow of Big Brother.

You should probably focus on your own team, coaches, and players so you don't repeat finishing LAST in the SEC in back to back years

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post

It's DAY 1 of Spring practice and Manning is getting reps to learn the system. He can play in 4 games and still RS. If Ewers gets hurt at any time during the season, the BEST QB available has to be ready for next man up.

You should probably focus on your own team, coaches, and players so you don't repeat finishing LAST in the SEC in back to back years

CALM DOWN. The head line didn't come through on the tweet. They haven't even joined the league and you're already whining like them!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Snapperhead94; 03-06-2023, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Man the offseason sucks........

Comment

Triggered

Comment

It is Spring Ball, every position is up for grabs.

Comment

CALM DOWN. The head line didn't come through on the tweet. They haven't even joined the league and you're already whining like them!
                    Coach talk. C-O-A-C-H T-A-L-K.

Comment

CALM DOWN. The head line didn't come through on the tweet. They haven't even joined the league and you're already whinning like them!
                      Not whining at all ... just pointing out the FACTS that you constantly post about Big Brother. Take a look at your CFB posting history. Your inferiority complex comes out in the majority of your posts.

Like seriously, WGAS about day 1 of Texas CFB practice. Are you that obsessed with Horn ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        Coach talk. C-O-A-C-H T-A-L-K.
                        They already have a qb controversy in Austin....

Comment

Not whining at all ... just pointing out the FACTS that you constantly post about Big Brother. Take a look at your CFB posting history. Your inferiority complex comes out in the majority of your posts.

Like seriously, WGAS about day 1 of Texas CFB practice. Are you that obsessed with Horn ?
                          Fish on!

Comment

They already have a qb controversy in Austin....
                            No they don't. Ewers is the QB

Comment

College Football - 2023 Off-Season Discussion

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                              Triggered

Speaking of triggered. Welcome back! Long time no see! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Speaking of triggered. Welcome back! Long time no see! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                                BoB's avi sucked him backed in

Comment

Working...
                                X