The plot thickens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    Joint memoir deal was worth $60 or $70 million I think. Netflix was probably a big deal also, at least $25 million or so?[emoji848]. A house in Chicago plus Martha's Vineyard house at total $20 million is 1/3 or less of their income. Same formula used by home loan officers. Heck, they bought cheap compared to others....lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Worth $60-70 million? Nope, but that's how they do their money laundering & kickbacks in D.C.. Everybody pertaining to the upper-echelon of D.C. does a "book deal". Every one of them get multi-multi-million dollar deals off their book deals. Odd, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
      Worth $60-70 million? Nope, but that's how they do their money laundering & kickbacks in D.C.. Everybody pertaining to the upper-echelon of D.C. does a "book deal". Every one of them get multi-multi-million dollar deals off their book deals. Odd, isn't it?
      I know right![emoji1787] I dont have any of their political books but sure seems like they sell alot of them......lol!!!

Comment

Trump on book deal and air conditioning

I know right![emoji1787] I dont have any of their political books but sure seems like they sell alot of them......lol!!!

Trump said it best
        The president attempted to deflect attention from Robert Mueller’s testimony by targeting Obama’s deal with Penguin Random House.

Comment

Joint memoir deal was worth $60 or $70 million I think. Netflix was probably a big deal also, at least $25 million or so?[emoji848]. A house in Chicago plus Martha's Vineyard house at total $20 million is 1/3 or less of their income. Same formula used by home loan officers. Heck, they bought cheap compared to others....lol.

Oh snap...I forgot about the book deals and speaking circuit.

I still hold strong that "all" of our elected officials are dirty and getting wealthy off the backs of the American tax payers.

Comment

I'm with you Charles. It is a huge facade sold to the American citizen right out in the open. Everything is being monetized to the factor of 1,000,000x! Post civil war General/President Grant did his memoirs on his death bed......it was the 1st blockbuster political book. He died shortly after and saved his family home 100x over. Thus, not anything new, but it is all about the Benjamins.....no matter what!

Comment

Anybody that truly believes that Barry was paid 60-70 million, honest dollars, for book deals either chooses to believe that nonsense or they are smoking crack..
              NOTHING about that guy, or what he "accomplished", or his family, was ever that interesting... Nothing.. Never was and never will be..

Comment

“Book deals”.......RIGHT!

Comment

I feel ya,.......its been part of the system for 160 decades. I'm just pointing that out.....no matter who it is. I know nobody is offering me anything for my memoirs. Heck, I'll take $1 million today.[emoji854]

Comment

I feel ya,.......its been part of the system for 160 decades. I'm just pointing that out.....no matter who it is. I know nobody is offering me anything for my memoirs. Heck, I'll take $1 million today.[emoji854]

Heck I'll take $500,000 and I promise I have much better stories than 90% of the poloficiams in DC!!!

Comment

Will you accept a post dated check?

Comment

Working...
                      X