Kenedy hamburger joint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenedy hamburger joint

Which one is better RJ's or Flash Burger. Gonna meet another TBH'r for lunch today.

I probably like the RJ's hamburger better, but getting a place to sit & eat over there around lunch time is tough. So I'd almost recommend going to Flash Burger just for that reason.

Comment

Both good. RJ's is better.

Comment

RJ’s is good but limited seating. Better be there right around 11.

Flash burger is good too. Not as greasy as RJ’s.

There’s always TK’s if your in the mood for something else. Usually has a buffet and is really good.

Comment

I forgot about the crowds, I have never been to tk or 5d

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
            I forgot about the crowds, I have never been to tk or 5d

5D is mediocre at best Jeff. Also you can call ahead at RJ’s which speeds it up some.

Comment

I wish Ken Kream (think hometown type DQ) was still around... They used to make a great burger when we used to frequent in the 70-80s when my Dad was calling on the Otto Kaiser hospital. Can't remember when it shut down but I think its a mexican food joint now.

Comment

Call ahead at RJs

Comment

I haven’t eaten at Flashburger, but we did eat at RJ’s last month. I highly recommend it! You will be sorry if you don’t get the onion rings! Just do it and report back!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    I haven’t eaten at Flashburger, but we did eat at RJ’s last month. I highly recommend it! You will be sorry if you don’t get the onion rings! Just do it and report back!
                    Just left RJ’s and it is very good. I had the jalapeño burger with onion rings. Good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      I wish Ken Kream (think hometown type DQ) was still around... They used to make a great burger when we used to frequent in the 70-80s when my Dad was calling on the Otto Kaiser hospital. Can't remember when it shut down but I think its a mexican food joint now.
                      Ah Kenedy! If you’re going old school, how about Tino’s Pizza? Those were the days

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                        Ah Kenedy! If you’re going old school, how about Tino’s Pizza? Those were the days

We used to go in there with my parents and their friends back in the day. Saw a lot of beer drank and a few altercations. Great pizza if I recall correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Axe Man View Post
                          We used to go in there with my parents and their friends back in the day. Saw a lot of beer drank and a few altercations. Great pizza if I recall correctly.
                          The mom of a Juco baseball team mate of mine owned the place. Wasn’t too far for us to roll down there from the thriving metropolis of Beeville😂

Comment

Working...
                          X