Bad days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad days

What's y'alls go to.. for gettin over a really really really bad day? Both serious and comedic answers accepted lol.

Pray, load ammo, lift weights, play with the dog, do something with family. Not necessarily in that order.

Comment

Get on tbh. More clowns in one concentrated location than you can shake a stick at.

Comment

I work my way threw them. I get in my shop and work on things. Keep my mind busy

Comment

Whiskey, beer, repeat until all is forgotten!

Comment

Stay in a mood until bed time. Hope the next one is better.

Comment

Cut the hounds loose and go tree something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got nothing but a few bourbon

Does it work, no. Yea, you get to a point you're done, but in the end, you still need to deal with what brought you to the point of the bad day.

Take a deep breath, pray, and give yourself a break to figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by jlp04c View Post
                  What's y'alls go to.. for gettin over a really really really bad day? Both serious and comedic answers accepted lol.
                  Brother, I've been few a lot of them the last year or 2. Marriage failed, wife stopped coming home, loneliness as a result of all that. Top it off with the crappy weather lately being stuck in the house, and it seems to keep piling on.

All that said, spend time with my kids and grandkids. Hang out with friends. Talk to someone close occasionally, pray. A LOT. And know that tomorrow is a new day and things WILL get better.

Easier said than done, but if you believe it, it will happen. Prayers out for you for whatever you're dealing with.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Hang in there.
                    Wine [emoji485]
                    Bourbon [emoji1634]
                    Apple [emoji520] pie [emoji3050]
                    Took awhile,
                    Got a good wife now [emoji4]

Comment

Pray. Go sit in the sun shine and pray again.

Comment

My best friend...

Comment

Prayer and meditation. Only thing that works for me.

Comment

I go kill somethin or catch somethin.

I try not to have bad days but sometimes it happens. I've seen real bad days and know people that are currently going through bad times. Every day I step out of bed and walk out the front door is a good day no matter how much money is in the bank or what I don't have in life. I'm healthy, I can walk,talk and function like any other human being. I know people that can't say that. I have a job and I've been on the other side of it so I don't complain about work. I'm alive.....I got a lot of good people waitin on me that ain't. They'd want me to be happy. They'd want me to live my life the best I can every day until the day I see them again. So I will.

Comment

I head to the river bottom

Comment

Working...
                              X