• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
    No more wish app junk for me.
    I had to look up wish app. And lol...

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
      not really sure, but I think that some can lie dormant for a loooong time.
      Interesting, appreciate the response.
      It would be scary if it could last weeks or longer. I guess if i had a shipment headed this way it would be a hard call to keep it and risk the worst or decline it

Comment

From their actions it certainly looks like a country that has lost control of a possible pandemic. The good news -if there is any - is that the death rate so far is 3-4% vs close to 15% with the SARS outbreak. The Chinese government’s lack of transparency fuels the fire of panic. Is it really possible that the virus could survive in a container full of random goods?

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          From their actions it certainly looks like a country that has lost control of a possible pandemic. The good news -if there is any - is that the death rate so far is 3-4% vs close to 15% with the SARS outbreak. The Chinese government’s lack of transparency fuels the fire of panic. Is it really possible that the virus could survive in a container full of random goods?
          The problem is we have no idea what the mortality rate actually looks like. There was a video out a few days ago that showed dead folks laying all along a hall way and waiting room of a hospital.. Some supposed health worker put it on the net and it was reported by fox. I can't find it today. Guy said there were dead folks in the streets too and. Everyone was afraid to move them.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
            Better not let their dogs outside
            Dig gonna get hungry too. Better eat him while he is fat.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              They are known for starving their citizens....nothing new
              Yep this,

Comment

I've read that Mao killed 20 million implementing the communist regime, what's another 11 mill. to keep the regime in power and salvaging the economy!

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
                  I've read that Mao killed 20 million implementing the communist regime, what's another 11 mill. to keep the regime in power and salvaging the economy!
                  Especially when you consider their population is in the billions. Craziness!

Comment

Models from WHO, worst case scenario...

65 million dead, world wide.

Whatever the Chicoms are reporting, multiply by 3.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                      The problem is we have no idea what the mortality rate actually looks like. There was a video out a few days ago that showed dead folks laying all along a hall way and waiting room of a hospital.. Some supposed health worker put it on the net and it was reported by fox. I can't find it today. Guy said there were dead folks in the streets too and. Everyone was afraid to move them.
                      This^^ We only know what the govt is telling us. We were told by one of our factory owners that they were piling bodies and burning them. Not sure where he learned that, he is stuck inside his home.

We don’t have containers on the water, but we have factories that haven’t re-opened from Chinese New Year and cannot receive our orders let alone begin working on them. And the question is how much of their workforce will be left remaining when it all ends

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                        Models from WHO, worst case scenario...

65 million dead, world wide.

Whatever the Chicoms are reporting, multiply by 3.
                        Source? I didn't see any estimates that high.

Comment

Maybe they had plans to turn it loose in Hong Kong since things weren’t going so well between them.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                            Source? I didn't see any estimates that high.
                            It wasn’t WHO’s estimates, but rather a group of researchers and foundations who ran a simulation eerily similar to Coronavirus

Lots of tin foil could surround that situation

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
                              For all we known its an engineered strain that's been introduced as a weapon by some nefarious government.....
                              I said weeks ago that it’s engineered by China. Tongue in cheek?....- meeeehhhhh.

I don’t know....

Comment

So it wasn't eating undercooked bats?

Comment

Working...
                                X