Originally posted by flywise View Post
    They are known for starving their citizens....nothing new
    Not very cool

But everyone has their own opinions

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
      Not very cool

But everyone has their own opinions
      That guy is stating fact. Need a safe space?

Comment

I emailed my buddy in Guangzhou China this morning and he replied ITS MUCH WORSE than the China State Media is releasing.

No ones coming back to my factory either for 2 additional weeks.

Lots of rumor this was a government test gone WAY wrong. Certain strain inserted into the new virus.

Comment

I drove through China two times today. Going eastbound around, 8am then westbound at 1030am. I didn't notice any roadblocks. But on a serious note it, it very scary.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            I emailed my buddy in Guangzhou China this morning and he replied ITS MUCH WORSE than the China State Media is releasing.

Lots of rumor this was a government test gone WAY wrong. Certain strain inserted into the new virus.
            I was hoping my rhetoric was just foil hat talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

I was thinking of you when I posted. Did your friend have any thoughts on what is happening in the quarantine areas?

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
                I was hoping my rhetoric was just foil hat talk.
                Bill Gates says hi

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                  Bill Gates says hi
                  Hello Bill Gates!

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
                    That guy is stating fact. Need a safe space?

Truth has no place i guess

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
                      Crazy stuff for sure.

I've got 4 containers on the water right now, one will be delivered next week, that came out of China.....not Wuhan but it's still a little nerve racking.
                      I’ve got 6 stuck in Wuhan harbor from when the govt shut them down last week. I think we’re gonna have to reject the entire shipment and not even get in to the containers. Don’t need any contaminated materials

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                        I’ve got 6 stuck in Wuhan harbor from when the govt shut them down last week. I think we’re gonna have to reject the entire shipment and not even get in to the containers. Don’t need any contaminated materials
                        Ya think? This has me wondering how many "contaminated" shipments came through before the news broke. I'm not a "we're all gonna die" guy, but makes you wonder. No one seems too sure how this virus spreads.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                          How long does a virus live with out a host and how long does it take to get a shipment from there?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin. View Post
                            Ya think? This has me wondering how many "contaminated" shipments came through before the news broke. I'm not a "we're all gonna die" guy, but makes you wonder. No one seems too sure how this virus spreads.
                            No more wish app junk for me.

Comment

Better not let their dogs outside

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                How long does a virus live with out a host and how long does it take to get a shipment from there?
                                not really sure, but I think that some can lie dormant for a loooong time.

Comment

Working...
                                X